Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

Skips to the part where I get the win, simply by being another magical being, a fairy skunk, and have tea with a pretty fairy 'possum
Unfortunately, the magic tea turns out to be magical "give the win to a rat"-flavor :3

Also the fairy opossum's many fairy babies climb all over you in an annoying fashion, tugging your fur every which way.

Unfortunately, the magic tea turns out to be magical "give the win to a rat"-flavor :3

Also the fairy opossum's many fairy babies climb all over you in an annoying fashion, tugging your fur every which way.
Ah, that's truly unfortunate indeed

Dunno who that magic tea in the cup over the other side of the table was for, but it's a good thing I was drinking my non-magic tea of nonmagical "don't give the win to a rat"-flavor... aka normal tea :)

... annnnd the baby opossums already fell asleep. Eeee, this was a successful date!

Flies from above in the skunk balloon and fishes the win while the rat is distracted running in excitement

"Pluck!"

The duck controlling lice also fishes a thing, a feather particle or something

Reactions: Bunny Lvr

Awww being petted sure feels like winning ^w^

Flies from above in the skunk balloon and fishes the win while the rat is distracted running in excitement

"Pluck!"

The duck controlling lice also fishes a thing, a feather particle or something
sees the Skunk sized balloon fly by

ÔwÔ Baaaaaaaall?! Ball ball ball ball!

chases after Spilo in a manic fashion

That part sucks, let's skip over that part.
Heresy!
Let's go right over to the part where the fairy opossum gives me the win, and also I get a racecar made out of cheese.
What the hell are you talking about!? You don't make racecars out of cheese!
You build houses with cheese, duh!

Us heretics prefer the term 'reformation' :3
What the hell are you talking about!? You don't make racecars out of cheese!
You build houses with cheese, duh!
bites the side of your cheese house
What?! Nothing controls ducks!
Scoffs with the win
th.jpg

harrumphs with the win

Users who are viewing this thread