Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

th.jpg

harrumphs with the win

That's how we give others the illusion of control. That way, they won't suspect anything when we...uh...never mind.

Eats everyone's cheeses, finding the win in doing so

Win!

That part sucks, let's skip over that part.
Let's go right over to the part where the fairy opossum gives me the win, and also I get a racecar made out of cheese.
And yeah, this part sucks too :P
Better stay in the present, like right now, where I just got the win thanks to the magical animals :3

Sorry @EndlessAnnoyance , as an honest working chicken farmer and hobby alchemist I've melted it down into it's core parts and am trying to turn it into a FurAffinity Forum!

:3 but if you stick around after everyone has migrated you might have a chance to win it here! That's what I plan to do :D

Damn, why do I keep saying my plans out loud D:

Last edited:
Sorry @EndlessAnnoyance , as an honest working chicken farmer and hobby alchemist I've melted it down into it's core parts and am trying to turn it into a FurAffinity Forum!

:3 but if you stick around after everyone has migrated you might have a chance to win it here! That's what I plan to do :D

Damn, why do I keep saying my plants out loud D:
Evil bastard! >:(

Damn, why do I keep saying my plants out loud D:
Ground Control, what is the status of the space chickens?

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff

Users who are viewing this thread