Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

Oh, Simo, hi! Thought you would never receive the message for help to control these new pesky foxes, especially @Some Moron xP

In all seriousness though, it's good to see you back! I myself have been more active lately, but that's because it's spring break for me. Hope to see more of you here, since there's never enough skunkiness! :)
OMG, the return of @Some Moron and not April Fools? There's one for the books!

Yes, and he is totally a furry now. From the tip of his fox nose to the end of his bushy vulpine tail, he is 100% furry.
Oh gaaawwwwddd... the gravity of this situation is really setting in now! 😫
Hmm.... jester fox, not a bad sona idea!
rat fingerguns
No matter what I do, I'll always be the jester to the court of Last Post Wins.

I end up winning somehow. You suspect that I cheated
You... you... cheese-muncher! Oh, wait, that's mice... I'll think of derogatory terminology later!

How the heck did you win!? Your legs are built for waddling your fat butt down a sewer, not outrunning the likes of me! You're lucky this wasn't filmed, or I'd be taking you to... forest court!

Not to mention that random hole I stumbled into... grrr! 😡

You... you... cheese-muncher! Oh, wait, that's mice... I'll think of derogatory terminology later!
No, no, cheese muncher is accu-rat. I would love to munch on some cheese right now :3
How the heck did you win!? Your legs are built for waddling your fat butt down a sewer, not outrunning the likes of me! You're lucky this wasn't filmed, or I'd be taking you to... forest court!

Not to mention that random hole I stumbled into... grrr! 😡
Oh wow, I wonder where that hole came from :O
pushes empty HOLE POTION flask behind a tree with hind leg

No, no, cheese muncher is accu-rat. I would love to munch on some cheese right now :3
Darn it! You're supposed to be upset with my name calling! I gave @Wuff-Wuff a pass because he's... a special boy. But now you as well!? I need to up my game! 😫
Oh wow, I wonder where that hole came from :O
pushes empty HOLE POTION flask behind a tree with hind leg
Using my new-found animal sniffing abilities, I'm able to detect various chemical residues throughout the pit... (sniff) sulfur... (sniff) fly amanita... and... eye of newt!?
Suspicious!

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
I am forsaken! Doomed to be pestered by furries until I am but a bundle of fluff myself! Oh, the humanity (or lack thereof)!
:D Aww but you look so good in your new fluffy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurr

falls down a random hole

I think I'm alright guys! Oh... nope thats definitely not how my legs are supposed to bend D:

finds a tiny rat-sized note with "I win rat <fingerguns>" written on it

Hey :D I think I found the win y'all! Yay!

falls down a random hole

I think I'm alright guys! Oh... nope thats definitely not how my legs are supposed to bend D:

Call out! We'll track you down and pull you out, win! I mean... doggy!

I am forsaken! Doomed to be pestered by furries until I am but a bundle of fluff myself! Oh, the humanity (or lack thereof)!
D'aww! Feels sad for a moment

But what?!! Being among furries and being a furry yourself is the MOST amazing thing, like ever!!! :D

falls down a random hole

Someone won rat-fingerguns? Oh, alriiiiight...

Meanwhile, I won the real win! You notice I'm holding the win while I stare down into the hole you fell in, which is what prompted you to say you "found" the win

Hehehe! Skunk-tailguns :P :P

Users who are viewing this thread