Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

notices a sudden lack of concern about my whereabouts since the win was found to be a skunk tail

Guys? Guys? Can I come out now :( ?

• Wow
Reactions: metatherat
So I assume that means the rat is now supposed to eat the moronic Pikachu that's dressed as a fox?!
Hey, hey! I am a nice prey animal, I don't do omg predation :O...!
...besides, he is a fox. Who knows where he has been.
:D Aww but you look so good in your new fluffy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurr

falls down a random hole

I think I'm alright guys! Oh... nope thats definitely not how my legs are supposed to bend D:

finds a tiny rat-sized note with "I win rat <fingerguns>" written on it

Hey :D I think I found the win y'all! Yay!
peers down
Hey! What are you doing in my @Some Moron trap... I mean my random hole! I mean, someone's random hole!

Oh hey! :D thank you Spilo, thank god there was some Popcorn left!
Ehm... you wouldn't by any chance have some rope lying around somewhere, would you? I'm starting to get very dizzy and lightheaded...

Oh gosh!! The hole spoke back? And it's now emitting fire and smoke out of its opening?!!

What kind of demon or evil sorcery is this?!

Plus it also wants a rope? Jeez, such a demanding hole this one is! But fine, fine, I... I-I'll throw this long strip of gnawed black liquorice (don't tell a certain rat :p) in it!

I'm bored, some I'm gonna burn stuff. I'll start with this random popcorn-rope... oh, there's a ladder over here too? To the flames it goes!
Woah, such moronic behavior. You never fail to disappoint :D :D

Oh hey friends! I'm slowly getting to the top :D thanks for this liquorice rope! And thank god no one chewed too much on it yet, that would definitley be a bad thing for me!

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Oh hey friends! I'm slowly getting to the top :D thanks for this liquorice rope! And thank god no one chewed too much on it yet, that would definitley be a bad thing for me!
finnish rodent nose-twitch
My nose has detected liquorice in the vicinity!! :O
chomps at the top end of the liquorice rope and starts rapidly eating it downwards

• Wow
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff

Users who are viewing this thread