Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

Watches @metatherat slowly end up in the hole as well
Oh, hi @Wuff-Wuff. What are you doing in somebody else's unrelated non-@Some Moron trap hole? :3
Also do you have any more liquorice?
Well dang there's a lot of people here. Why is the chat so empty???
I dunno why anyone else isn't there, but I fursonally prefer to use the forum section, I don't like how there is no way to save the chat, so you kind of lose all the dear furry memories you might make there :3

• Love
Reactions: Spilo
Oh, hi @Wuff-Wuff. What are you doing in somebody else's unrelated non-@Some Moron trap hole? :3
Also do you have any more liquorice?

I dunno why anyone else isn't there, but I fursonally prefer to use the forum section, I don't like how there is no way to save the chat, so you kind of lose all the dear furry memories you might make there :3
That's a very good point. I like to use chat though because it's easier to use, and if you use forums it's always constant refreshing.

Hello Meta :'3 you wouldn't have any "HEAL BROKEN BONES POTIONS" with you, would you? Or maybe a rope, I would reaaaally love a rope!
I mostly have TRANSFORMATION type POTIONS....
Ooh, here is one that is suitable:
gives ROPE TRANSFORMATION POTION

• Wow
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Hears somebody say 'rope'

Oh, a rope! Is that what you guys needed this entire time? You should have told me in the first place!

Throws the rope... in the wrong hole There! That should do it! :D

Well at least Meta's chonky body will keep me warm :'D

it starts snowing

... for a while.
pours EMERGENCY RAT-POD POTION
il_300x300.3674172123_680t.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Spilo and Wuff-Wuff
Oh wait, I just remembered, I have wings! Duh!

Flies inside the hole, and rescues @Wuff-Wuff and @metatherat with help of the rat-pod, but forgetting @Some Moron :P

Kidding, rescues him too
Yaay! You know, you could start an aerial taxi service. :hmm:
Feel free to use the rat-pod :3
Yay! We're saved :D Thank you Spilo! Even better yet: as a rope I can easily sniff my own butt :3
Except for the minor inconvenience that you do not actually have a butt...
That's an interesting point :0 I wonder if forums would become more attractive to others if new posts instantly popped out, instead of having to refresh to see the new content
Some forum I was on did that, but it would auto-scroll to the latest post whenever the thread updated which was.... suboptimal....
PS: Also @Some Moron isn't a fox anymore O: !!!!
gasp
The furriness nooo :O
throws EMERGENCY RAT TRANSFORMATION POTION at @Some Moron

Users who are viewing this thread