Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

Nothing for the skunk unfortunately.

"The skunk is a solitary animal. He does it all by himself. He survives by himself. The skunk doesn't care, he's the crazy nastyass honey badger of the Americas"

• Wow
Reactions: metatherat
Aww @Some Moron I do hope your day get's better :( hugs

if you need to vent about it, I'm all ears. Just please excuse me while I chase this rat.
I'm being ridiculous, anyway. I know I'm overreacting. I always take things too personally. I'm too sensitive.

Which is funny, considering half my schtick on these forums is calling myself a moron. :v

buys the most expensive rat cage
Ooh, it has hammocks and a pod!
goes in the pod, with snoot poking out of it
yaay, I am in a pod. Now others can't see most of my body! :3
I'm being ridiculous, anyway. I know I'm overreacting. I always take things too personally. I'm too sensitive.

Which is funny, considering half my schtick on these forums is calling myself a moron. :v
And the other half is
iu

Seeing how my plans for eternal rest (is there a toony heaven for dying in toony ways?) were foiled in that other thread, I guess I'll do it here!

Yawns too much that he loses balance and falls Or not...

Whatever, good night

It's ok Some Moron :3 you can place the tiny rat sized blanket over Spilo tonight and have a cheeky sniff while you're at it.

Today he's been spraying a Jean-Paul Stinktier scent
Don't tempt me!
Oh god, being transformed into a fox has completely scrambled me! What am I even saying!? Someone, help me! 😫

Oh dear o: here Some Moron!

gives you a book on how to be a furry 101

That'll get rid of your confusion!
Hmmm, let's see here...
"If ever in doubt, cuddle the nearest furry."
Polite decline...
"If ever confronted with a stranger, sniff their butt."
No thanks...
"If ever seeking assistance with unwilling animal transformations, just submit!"
Oh dear! 😫

"If ever seeking assistance with unwilling animal transformations, just submit!"
Oh dear! 😫
That's right, as a newly-transfurmed animol, you should submit to us, your seniors and our important furry knowledge until you get the hang of things.
Here, put these on.
drags over a pair of those ultra-stereotypical purple-striped femboy stockings

That's right, as a newly-transfurmed animol, you should submit to us, your seniors and our important furry knowledge until you get the hang of things.
Here, put these on.
drags over a pair of those ultra-stereotypical purple-striped femboy stockings

Examines stockings
I mean, technically, they aren't pants...
Nervous laughter
No, I couldn't...unless?

Users who are viewing this thread