Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

Also what is the story behind the rectangle if I may ask :D? So mhch lore to unpack here!
It was my profile picture. The 2D orange rectangle -- I got it somewhere on Steam around 8 years ago. Don't remember which game it was from...
An early session of Last Post Wins shenanigans had me edit it to look more 3D. Then I made it purple (for some reason).
They eventually started subjecting me to highly illegal furry conversion therapy. That's when they said an animal was inside the box -- claimed it was a rat, cat, or fox.
Luckily, their savage methods bore no fruit.

It was my profile picture. The 2D orange rectangle -- I got it somewhere on Steam around 8 years ago. Don't remember which game it was from...
An early session of Last Post Wins shenanigans had me edit it to look more 3D. Then I made it purple (for some reason).
They eventually started subjecting me to highly illegal furry conversion therapy. That's when they said an animal was inside the box -- claimed it was a rat, cat, or fox.
Luckily, their savage methods bore no fruit.
Don't forget the sparkle dog :V

Also, I disagree on the last part given you're here with a fox pfp xP

They eventually started subjecting me to highly necessary furry conversion therapy. That's when they said an animal was inside the box -- claimed it was a rat, cat, or fox.
Luckily, their helping methods bore fruit.
Thanks for clearing things up Some Moron :3 what a lovely story. I had to cry a little towards the end <3

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff and Spilo

Users who are viewing this thread