Predators Vs. Prey

xmuod3_e66003e8756dcce0753d87a7c540ca19e5ee9485.jpg

Here is an AI-generated Lenago to commemmorate the fox-birthday, @Lenago.
I like the dapper top hat on one ear, very stylish!
....Let's ignore the creepy hand and the fact that there is a burning party hat on the cake :3

....Let's ignore the creepy hand and the fact that there is a burning party hat on the cake :3
Well....h-hopefully the party hat wont catch fire..

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat

Is it true? The hatted one's birthday?

Happy Birthday @Lenago ^w^ I hope you're celebrated a plenty IRL too, because here you are a Legend! Well at least in my book :3 thank you for your adding such a unique character to the shenanigans: it's always a delight to read and take part in!
Not only that but your art is fantastic. Still like going through your FA page.

But most of all you're just a swell guy, you know? So here's to you and plenty of Lenago years more!

E, what happen :O
Did someone put down too many HELLO MINES? :O
no, a person in power took offense to me referring to most all people with non gendered words and i tried to explain that its not truely in my power to charge how i think to fit their "gender should always matter" worldview when my own is that it shouldn't be taken into account unless its relent to the conversation

SWEET MERCYFUL HATCAKES!! MA HOUSE

night night!...SOMEONE CALL THE FIRESTATION
boop-beep "We regret to inform you that the fire station is currently on fire. Please call back at a later datkzzhhththhgghh"
no, a person in power took offense to me referring to most all people with non gendered words and i tried to explain that its not truely in my power to charge how i think to fit their "gender should always matter" worldview when my own is that it shouldn't be taken into account unless its relent to the conversation
tilts head 45 degrees to a side, while three floating question marks appear above and slightly to a side of my head
I'm not sure what is going on, but I hope that it works out okay :O
sweeps the question marks into the question mark corner

Reactions: BenTheVaporeon

Users who are viewing this thread