Predators Vs. Prey

no, a person in power took offense to me referring to most all people with non gendered words and i tried to explain that its not truely in my power to charge how i think to fit their "gender should always matter" worldview when my own is that it shouldn't be taken into account unless its relent to the conversation
Keep it up Ben! Nevermind the biggotry :3 you are being considerate and that's never a bad thing.

• Love
Reactions: metatherat
Is it true? The hatted one's birthday?

Happy Birthday @Lenago ^w^ I hope you're celebrated a plenty IRL too, because here you are a Legend! Well at least in my book :3 thank you for your adding such a unique character to the shenanigans: it's always a delight to read and take part in!
Not only that but your art is fantastic. Still like going through your FA page.

But most of all you're just a swell guy, you know? So here's to you and plenty of Lenago years more!
Hahah thanks for the birthday wishes pal!

Keep it up Ben! Nevermind the biggotry :3 you are being considerate and that's never a bad thing.
well the person who took offense is one of the mods, and they seem to think i am the one beinf inconsiderate for using a term to refer to "person" rather then their perfered gendered wordset

• Wow
boop-beep "We regret to inform you that the fire station is currently on fire. Please call back at a later datkzzhhththhgghh"

tilts head 45 degrees to a side, while three floating question marks appear above and slightly to a side of my head

I'm not sure what is going on, but I hope that it works out okay :O
sweeps the question marks into the question mark corner
basically, horse, one of the mods, takes offense to being refered to as they rathern tjhen she, even in a context where gender should have no impact on the conversation, and stated that gender should always mattrr

my view on that, is extremely different to the point i now seem them ad wrong, but the bigger point is that i know i will mess up the wording too much as i use the word they to refer to just about everyone who i don't hate

• Wow
I will just pay homage to our top-hatted fox with the usual KÉKÉ and his loads of hat-stuff!

Lenny, you may choose whichever flower hat you like better to wear on top of your top hat. I present to you:

--------

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no2_400.gifv

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no1_250.png

--------

And here are your options. You can bring all of them for yourself if you'd like.

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no3_400.gifv

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no10_400.gifv

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no4_400.gifv

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no5_400.gifv

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no6_400.gifv

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no7_400.gifv

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no8_400.gifv

I think the last one is a skirt, but at least you have an extra thing to wear for your body!

I will just pay homage to our top-hatted fox with the usual KÉKÉ and his loads of hat-stuff!

Lenny, you may choose whichever flower hat you like better to wear on top of your top hat. I present to you:

--------

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no2_400.gifv

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no1_250.png

--------

And here are your options. You can bring all of them for yourself if you'd like.

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no3_400.gifv

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no10_400.gifv

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no4_400.gifv

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no5_400.gifv

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no6_400.gifv

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no7_400.gifv

tumblr_o4pnibD7JR1t1ig6no8_400.gifv

I think the last one is a skirt, but at least you have an extra thing to wear for your body!
Ohh i do like the Arum hat!

i would start a round , but what would glue made from horses count as?
Glue made from horses? Well if you're the son of a horse... I think that means you're a prey animal
Ohh i do like the Arum hat!
Awesome! That's 621 bells please.

...Just kidding, not on your birthday :>

Meanwhile, I am a bit biased, but the middle nénuphar one looks very cool

Users who are viewing this thread