Predators Vs. Prey

meta why would your icon appear on a plastic milk carton in a dream

on top of that it had 3% of the recommended value for "cap" per serving, and 20% of the recommended"drowning" per serving... i think it was per serving at least but i couldn't read the serving size

Last edited:
Hmmhh~ well he has been talking about udders a lot recently, to a worryingly extent even. Perhaps your mind somehow combined the two~ Hmmhh

Did you drink it in the dream and did it taste like rat? :o
i didn't drink it, as i was mostly complaining about people taking too long to eat

although i barely read any of the udder comments here, so i doubt i made that connection, it seemed to be normal looking milk that had a suspicious label that contains plastic cap and 20% of your recommended daly value of drowning

i didn't drink it, as i was mostly complaining about people taking too long to eat

although i barely read any of the udder comments here, so i doubt i made that connection, it seemed to be normal looking milk that had a suspicious label that contains plastic cap and 20% of your recommended daly value of drowning
Daily value of drowning does sound rather unique! :O
Hmmh a real mystery~ perhaps the rat himself will hold more answers!

Also I feel you on the "people taking too long to eat" aspect, that oddly get's me riled up too!

(may comment on this later but wanted to put the other part)
Also I feel you on the "people taking too long to eat" aspect, that oddly get's me riled up too!
its a fairly common thing in my dreams due to medication side effects making me not last as long in a day as i should, and even when traveling last time i had to tell my mom that it was probably possible to find out how to fix a problem but if they make me wait 15 more minutes i wouldn't safely be able to drive to my destination... it wad dangerously almost true

its a fairly common thing in my dreams due to medication side effects making me not last as long in a day as i should, and even when traveling last time i had to tell my mom that it was probably possible to find out how to fix a problem but if they make me wait 15 more minutes i wouldn't safely be able to drive to my destination... it wad dangerously almost true
Eeek D:
Do stay safe Ben :( luckily you seem to have a good understanding and can possibly feel when you're getting tired. To be aware and adapt to it is a strong thing indeed :3
And in my experience: dreams in which the rat appears are normally good ones (but I am terribly biased, so perhaps it's not a universal truth).

Eeek D:
Do stay safe Ben :( luckily you seem to have a good understanding and can possibly feel when you're getting tired. To be aware and adapt to it is a strong thing indeed :3
And in my experience: dreams in which the rat appears are normally good ones (but I am terribly biased, so perhaps it's not a universal truth).
it happens withen 15 min of the same point of time every day so its predictable, the 15 min is a wide range as well, its usually in +-5 min

Damn owo that is very very exact! Good on you Ben!
Do you then just have a nap for a short while or full on sleep?

(also sorry if I'm too nosey, you can boop me away if I am :3)
no its got to be overnight... or really when i take the medication the next day(its very effective aside from that), ... although a small part of that is i am such a bad sleeper that naping is only done if sick

no its got to be overnight... or really when i take the medication the next day(its very effective aside from that), ... although a small part of that is i am such a bad sleeper that naping is only done if sick
:( Oh hugs you and becomes stuck oh man, lack of good deep sleep is a pain. I hope the napping gives you back the needed energy and alertness Ben! Luckily you have ways and means to work around it :3 with naps and knowing your rhythm.

(logged in at work)
meta why would your icon appear on a plastic milk carton in a dream

on top of that it had 3% of the recommended value for "cap" per serving, and 20% of the recommended"drowning" per serving... i think it was per serving at least but i couldn't read the serving size
:O
Hopefully it was not one of those "have you seen this rat" thingies, implying that I have disappeared. Because I have not disappeared; I am right here, look!
waves rat-hand, as if to say "Hello, Ben, haiii!"
Hello, Ben, haiii!

Also maybe the serving size was so ginormous, that 20% drowning was a concern. Except it clearly wasn't a concern, but a recommendation. Hmm. Maybe you just really like rat milk subconsciously :3
What?! Uh, yes, of course yes. All of the answers. Uh.... the answer is RAT TRANSFORMATION MILK, obviously. Ben subconsciously wants to 20% drown in RAT TRANSFORMATION MILK and become a rat. No cap. Or at least, only 3% cap. uncertain nodnods

Users who are viewing this thread