Predators Vs. Prey

(logged in at work)

:O
Hopefully it was not one of those "have you seen this rat" thingies, implying that I have disappeared. Because I have not disappeared; I am right here, look!
waves rat-hand, as if to say "Hello, Ben, haiii!"
Hello, Ben, haiii!

Also maybe the serving size was so ginormous, that 20% drowning was a concern. Except it clearly wasn't a concern, but a recommendation. Hmm. Maybe you just really like rat milk subconsciously :3

What?! Uh, yes, of course yes. All of the answers. Uh.... the answer is RAT TRANSFORMATION MILK, obviously. Ben subconsciously wants to 20% drown in RAT TRANSFORMATION MILK and become a rat. No cap. Or at least, only 3% cap. uncertain nodnods

no, it wasn't a have you seen this, it was more of the side of the label that would face out when stocked in a store, not the side with the neturtion(sorry spelling) info was

but it was at a roundish table that appeared to be like a dining table, and was one of 2 half gallon milk jugs

... i am going to inspect my milk bottle later, but i don't think your face was over the brand, although it might of been placed over like a sticker as my dreams tend to not show that much detail on paper (so i couldn't know)
i didn't read the other milk jugs info as it was a bit far for me to grab, and i was trying to get people to hurry up(in the dream) so we can make it in time for my time limit.

it was odd because i think i recognized it as your icon in the dream as well somehow

no, it wasn't a have you seen this, it was more of the side of the label that would face out when stocked in a store, not the side with the neturtion(sorry spelling) info was

but it was at a roundish table that appeared to be like a dining table, and was one of 2 half gallon milk jugs
Aha! So it was Meta brand milk! Mystery resolv-
... i am going to inspect my milk bottle later, but i don't think your face was over the brand, although it might of been placed over like a sticker as my dreams tend to not show that much detail on paper (so i couldn't know)
Oh... hmm. Mystery inconclusive.
i didn't read the other milk jugs info as it was a bit far for me to grab, and i was trying to get people to hurry up(in the dream) so we can make it in time for my time limit.

it was odd because i think i recognized it as your icon in the dream as well somehow
Clearly I am so dreamy that I also exist in your dream world :3
Which is understandable and a positive thing. The benverse is much better with Meta and Meta milk in it :3
If you dream of the Meta milk again, try drinking it! Maybe something mega cool will happen :3

I am kind of happy. This ratpearance of Meta milk clearly means that you care about us your furpals and the furspace a lot :3

Goodnight everyone Alpha activates sleep cycle
Good night :3

iu

activates flat rat mode
Good night, furpals :3

• Love
Reactions: Bunny Lvr

Users who are viewing this thread