Predators Vs. Prey

an anthro potato that got a gun from a pickle and a turnip
tilts head 75 degrees to a side, falls over
... decomposes something alive
scratches rat-head with confusion hmm.... 🤔
GA-GO-WUT?!
I stare at my available funds on the NookApp. I had 88,635 Bells...
Can I pay in installments? Maybe in 10 months or so I can get enough to pay that, as I keep delaying the home loan thing...
Sure! To begin with, let's install an yogurt fountain :3
Morning everyone Alpha activates wake up cycle
Hayy!
pours HAY POTION

HOW COULD WE LOSE?! CALL MY LAWYER. GET ME MY AGENT..

Where did my marshmallows go?..
@metatherat predators lost because YOU uploaded rat programs on 02, it has been attacking yogurt shops all morning!

1_ahxt1oyMXHpi1-rZUyjI0A.jpg
"Sir I'm afraid the gravity of the crimes your robot has committed outweighs the loss of your marshmallows quite a bit. The judge may not decide in our favor due to this. Bark bark. The marshmallows were however very tasty, that I can confirm, in case it is of any solace for you."

@metatherat predators lost because YOU uploaded rat programs on 02, it has been attacking yogurt shops all morning!
I wanted to play some Alley Rat... :3
View attachment 9643: "Quiet! We hereby reach our verdict that you, Mr. Lenago, are actually NOT GUITLY because shops don't really matter all too much for us animals, but food does. Here, please have these marshmallows."

View attachment 9644
Looks like he also had some FERAL POTION :P

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
il_fullxfull.356268327_8ght.jpg

Time for the PREY VICTORY BANQUET (predators can come too, but they have to serve plates of fruit or wear cute bows)
Watches prey serve plates of meat to the predators, wear cute bows, and forget all previous fines instead

Uhhh, thank you prey

I guess this feels more like a VICTORY now

Hides bottle of prey-hypnosis spray that I casually let open at the PREY VICTORY BANQUET

You are welcome! Hope you enjoy the new SYNTHETIC MEAT generated by SYNTHETIC MEAT POTION :3
twirls while wearing the cute bow :3
Oh, no, we preds are enjoying meat from REAL MEAT POTION, which you prey are serving to us in nice plates :3

You prey can enjoy that tofu tasting synthetic meat... with traces of beet. Eww! :3

Users who are viewing this thread