Predators Vs. Prey

iu

it is sleep time for the ratto. good night, furpals :3

and i am glue again, bad memories got stirred up , and i am angry again

i want you to die horse, to die for destorying one of my few social places in the world, to die for destorying one of the stable places in the world where i go to remain calm, for a second time

to die for being such a over sensitive grammar nazi that you force me out, to die for taking an attempt to ask if you could please not take offense and escalating it

i want to rip your limbs off and make then into glue

Last edited:

i want you to die horse, to die for destorying one of my few social places in the world, to die for destorying one of the stable places in the world where i go to remain calm, for a second time

to die for being such a over sensitive grammar nazi that you force me out, to die for taking an attempt to ask if you could please not take offense and escalating it

i want to rip your limbs off and make then into glue

hugs tight

I'm so sorry Ben that once again your peace is disturbed and you are made to feel unwanted and wrong :( I hope the drama will die down and you can find your peace amongst the place without needing to interact with the horse, better yet them making up to you, but I feel like these scars are too fresh for that right now so let it out :3 we're here to lend an ear.

hugs tight

I'm so sorry Ben that once again your peace is disturbed and you are made to feel unwanted and wrong :( I hope the drama will die down and you can find your peace amongst the place without needing to interact with the horse, better yet them making up to you, but I feel like these scars are too fresh for that right now so let it out :3 we're here to lend an ear.
horse is one of FA's moderators so its not as easy to avoid them

i am angry enough i have considered trying to make some shit up using AI to see if i could get conservative trolls to harass them, regardless of how much that is against my own views

they didn't make me feel unwanted, but said i couldn't be there and could talk to people like them unless i had the ability to always ponder to their wants for gendered pronouns, they are both a grammar nazi and someone who emits a hostile and gatekeepy feel across everything they see

Aaah D: don't lose yourself too much to anger Ben! I feel like yours is totally justified, since Horse is seemingly ruining a place that is very dear to your heart, but acting upon spite and hate often ends badly :(

I feel like this person must be stuck in their own kind of hell anyways. If they get upset about someone using neutral pronouns and are all gate keepy, then they'll certainly have their fair share of spite ridden work and encounters.

Aaah D: don't lose yourself too much to anger Ben! I feel like yours is totally justified, since Horse is seemingly ruining a place that is very dear to your heart, but acting upon spite and hate often ends badly :(

I feel like this person must be stuck in their own kind of hell anyways. If they get upset about someone using neutral pronouns and are all gate keepy, then they'll certainly have their fair share of spite ridden work and encounters.
to my mind at the moment, its any aspects of a negative hell they might be in, are good to bring up, as it could hurt them, and put some of the pain they put in my life back into theirs

to my mind at the moment, its any aspects of a negative hell they might be in, are good to bring up, as it could hurt them, and put some of the pain they put in my life back into theirs
Yeah :3 I think people who are so petty and go out of their way to make others miserable, often end up being in a far worse place because of it.

Think how much energy Horse used to not only hyperfocus on grammar and people using ungendered pronouns, but also how horse went out of their way to be all pissy about it.

In the meantime you have the Pile to fall back to, we're always here, super fluffy and supportive Ben :3 you've done nothing wrong by using ungendered Pronouns, nothing at all.

Aww :(
That's terrible ben :(
clings rattily
I agree with Wuffyfluff though @BenTheVaporeon, letting anger lead you into doing spiteful things impulsively is a baaad idea :O
It would only make things worse for you, not only would the horse think that they were right about you, but more importantly so would other people and your reputation would be ruined, and then you wouldn't be welcome elsewhere either :O
It's very seldom a good idea to escalate things out of anger, it just leads into more reasons to get angry over down the line imo. Even though it feels super unjust, the better idea is to focus on other things in places you are welcome (like this one!) and give yourself the chance to calm down, otherwise there is the danger of getting super invested in whatever caused you to become angry in the first place and it becoming a dominating force in your life. You'd just be thinking about what happened all the time then, and be stressed out about it nonstop :(
clings extra rattily
gives CALMING POTION
gives NUTRITIOUS MULCH PERFECT FOR MUSHROOMS POTION
gives AN AQUARIUM FILLED WITH LAB EQUIPMENT PERFECT FOR A SCIENCEY MOIST VAPOREON POTION

Users who are viewing this thread