Predators Vs. Prey

Ehe, sorry, it's National Skunk Day and I also had brussel sprouts :3

Oh, what's that?!

Releases the National Skunk Day SKUNK BALLOON which then explodes fantastically and releases SKUNK TF GAS for everyone to turn into skunks
So I guess no one wanted to celebrate this? Okay, then

Totally doesn't hurt at all :v

Sigh I mean Throws SIGH POTION... maybe with a mention of POTION people will finally notice my posts

Also does anything with the word 'rat' in it Since I've heard that also boosts your reach or makes people watch you in amazement, at least according to SEO Furry Site Optimization (FSO) guidelines :P :P

But Spilo :O mine still hasn't worn off yet
Well, normally when @metatherat does tf others, they change their pfps for the species or thing in question, or remake their sonas to fit that species in their art style... which absolutely no one has ever done for me, and it usually lasts for days if not weeks

I mean, I'm just kidding, haha! Yeah, just kidding

Totally not hurt by it, haha! There's no reason why I'm still bringing that up to this day, haha!

Haha! 😅

Well, normally when @metatherat does tf others, they change their pfps for the species or thing in question, or remake their sonas to fit that species in their art style... which absolutely no one has ever done for me, and it usually lasts for days if not weeks

I mean, I'm just kidding, haha! Yeah, just kidding

Totally not hurt by it, haha! There's no reason why I'm still bringing that up to this day, haha!

Haha! 😅
I never changed my pfp since I joined Spilo :<

Don't worry too much Spilo :3 I feel like those days must be in the past. We play along with tf, but I haven't seen high effort like you've mentioned. Sorry though if some old wounds have reopened :( it was never my intention.

Also I adore your special season Skunks, like the fairy easter Skunk. That was super unique <3

Last edited:
No they don't :O
That has only happened like a few times ever :O
Yaaay!
imagines that cake to be house-sized
Wait who the hell is Mike :O
Maybe it stands for Most Incredible Kickass Elebration (the C fell off).

That is why, from now on, I'll reads through the hundreds of pages of the FSO guidelines try to abide to the FSO guidelines :3

So if you see me throw potions around or act certain ways, you'll know why. (People don't like my way of doing things, but they like others' ways of doing things... so I'll follow their ways of doing things instead, heck yeah! :D)

No they don't :O
That has only happened like a few times ever :O
Few - 0

Hmm, there are other celebrations that I won't mention anymore which I wish to celebrate by doing mass transformations, but since I can't gain traction here unlike @metatherat, then I'll just leave those things to him and be lazy :P

I can't do jackshit on this site :3

Last edited:
I can't do jackshit on this site :3
You can do plenty :O
Just focus on having fun with everyone else, instead of thinking of things like we're having some kind of a contest, you'll enjoy yourself much more that way clings

As fur meh, it is time to get ready for work :3
iu

slowly floats up into the air in order to levitate off to work

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
You can do plenty :O
Just focus on having fun with everyone else, instead of thinking of things like we're having some kind of a contest, you'll enjoy yourself much more that way clings
Yeah, and no :3

I've been told that many times, I've tried to follow that advice many times and be myself instead, and that has never gotten me anywhere :3

So, no >:3

• Wow
But you would do it for @metatherat, even if he put the same effort as me, you would make a rodent OC in honor of @metatherat, you would change sides for @metatherat...

How much you wanna bet you'll do those first for him?

5 PVP Drachmas :P :P

/s /s
Yes I did make a rodent sona and went on prey's side in PvP :3 but that doesn't mean I don't like you Spilo.

Next time I'll go Pred if you'd like. I enjoyed facing you in epic battle but also fighting side by side too. It's good fun.

Sleep well Spilo ^w^ see you in the morning! Don't worry: I see you :3

PebniWwUJR9xpOf7NOYEvng1BFCp2uwatgJjHiSyvIE.jpg

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread