Predators Vs. Prey

Not really, but kind of a turning point for me when it came to media. Never saw blood being drawn before then, even if it was just animated.

I'm pretty sure the film is a rite of passage over here for kids back then. It's great!

I still remember reading the book. It was one of the few books I read cover to cover without ever putting it down.

Twas a day like this in 2021, a guy who just figured out their gender, and decided to join a forum months earlier, but that day everything changed for the better, and felt true friendship for the first time.

Time passed and even though the original forum is gone, I am glad to still have this new forum, and talk with my friends, when possible

Happy friendship anniversary furpals, and also happy women's day to all <3

This had a certain influence over me back then, an animated kids show about animals forced from their home by humans, one of the animals caught my eye. That, and Disney's Robin Hood, plenty of childhood influences! Hehe.
View attachment 8383
I loved that one. It was plenty dark too, I still remember the shrikes' bush of death.
Twas a day like this in 2021, a guy who just figured out their gender, and decided to join a forum months earlier, but that day everything changed for the better, and felt true friendship for the first time.

Time passed and even though the original forum is gone, I am glad to still have this new forum, and talk with my friends, when possible

eeee! Happy furry furryversary, football club omega :3
I am glad to have you here with us, and that you were able to find true furiendship here in the internet's fuzzy furspace.... of fur! :3

wow, a mushroom did immediately appear :O
That was so epic hahaha
Badger badger badger and sudden mushroom!

eeee! Happy furry furryversary, football club omega :3
I am glad to have you here with us, and that you were able to find true furiendship here in the internet's fuzzy furspace.... of fur! :3
Eeeee! Happy furry furryversary meta the rat pal! :3

Aww thank you! I'm so glad to be here with y'all, even if not so everyday as before, I love the friendships I found in this cozy furry furrylicious internet fuzzy furspace with floof!! :3

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP AND WOMEN"S DAY!!!!!!
Duck Duck DUCK GOOSE!

That was so epic hahaha
The timing was perfect, I am in awe :O
Eeeee! Happy furry furryversary meta the rat pal! :3

Aww thank you! I'm so glad to be here with y'all, even if not so everyday as before, I love the friendships I found in this cozy furry furrylicious internet fuzzy furspace with floof!! :3
Eee, thank :3
brings out the furryversary cake
it is covered in fur, because everyone kept shedding on it

Users who are viewing this thread