Predators Vs. Prey

(i don't have drawings or a final design for my merfolk character though, so it mostly remains vaporeon and mushroom)
(merfolk OC idea: rat-tail) :P
(also don't forget to give the merfolk character a polearm. I think it's merfolk law that all merfolk must have a polearm)

• Haha
Reactions: Fcomega121
(merfolk OC idea: rat-tail) :P
(also don't forget to give the merfolk character a polearm. I think it's merfolk law that all merfolk must have a polearm)
(not sure, the story isn't really a weapons heavy story sense its increasingly altered versions pf reality, but with most things seemingly being close to rl society... the separated character might have one as i like spears in games.

although they might use stick spears to hunt)

(not sure, the story isn't really a weapons heavy story sense its increasingly altered versions pf reality, but with most things seemingly being close to rl society... the separated character might have one as i like spears in games.

although they might use stick spears to hunt)
(yesyes, now you're thinking with polearms. your OC might get arrested by the fish police if they don't have a polearm)

buc2cj4ypn841.jpg

Welp, it is time for the ratto to sleep.
becomes longpotato

Good night, furpals. until tomorrow :3

(yesyes, now you're thinking with polearms. your OC might get arrested by the fish police if they don't have a polearm)
update thing you can read tomorrow, i actually doubt that many will have polearms with them, as the story has them as a mostly normal thing in an altered human society, so someone openly carrying a hand to hand weapon would stand out

Users who are viewing this thread