Predators Vs. Prey

Hoy, that’s the toxins, not me! Arrest the toxins if anything!
See! He admits it arrest the frog at on- *grabs your arm and looks at your toxin levels *

....ahhh Fu- * flops down and drools rainbow * AHMMPHH OHHH NICE LADY WITH dA C0lORz D@t Do d@ SPIIIinnny SpIn oN thE 00000h I d0n'T feeeEl iN da G0od....blehh

View attachment 8773: "And here you go Mr Frog, your new license. Thank you for contacting us to amend this situation and cooperating... Unlike a certain someone! Getting high infront of the Pawlice! The nerve on this Fox!"
Much much thank for the kindness, Mr. Pawlice!~ See, despite everything, I can’t help but still feel sorry for my top-hatted friend, maybe he didn’t mean to be mean and is just extremely drugged right now…
stares at the rainbows running from his mouth

Much much thank for the kindness, Mr. Pawlice!~ See, despite everything, I can’t help but still feel sorry for my top-hatted friend, maybe he didn’t mean to be mean and is just extremely drugged right now…
stares at the rainbows running from his mouth
d90f04863f75504e7fcf4c1ff1f6b5bc.jpg: "Alright, but if he doesn't get that break light replaced we will be back!"

Oh hey Meta :D! Good timing, you missed the Pawlice.

They wanted to arrest Lenago for something or other, but he went total gangsta and got high infront of them.

Universe also showed his dragon license during vermin license check, but they left him be because they valued their lives :3

Anyhow, I got some Yogurt for you gives Meta some Yogurt how was work?

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Oh hey Meta :D! Good timing, you missed the Pawlice.

They wanted to arrest Lenago for something or other, but he went total gangsta and got high infront of them.

Universe also showed his dragon license during vermin license check, but they left him be because they valued their lives :3

Anyhow, I got some Yogurt for you gives Meta some Yogurt how was work?
Eee, yogurt! However did you know that I like eating yogurt! :3
mjomjmams at the yogurt
Work was pretty chill today, as a rat's work should be
rat fingerguns

So, the pawlice tried to arrest the hatfox again, huh. Was it for rat predation? I don't even know why I was in his mouth, we rats are very mysterious.
Also, I shudder to imagine the world where dragons are considered vermin :O
They would eat everyone's food really effectively, and I, Meta, was planning to eat that food! :O

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Eee, yogurt! However did you know that I like eating yogurt! :3

Nnnnh... >.< ....nnnnhnn.... ok I admit it Meta ;w; I took a peek into your diary .-.
So, the pawlice tried to arrest the hatfox again, huh. Was it for rat predation? I don't even know why I was in his mouth, we rats are very mysterious.

Hmmhm~ I think it was because he Awoo'd without permission o: but he just didn't care when they showed up and called them toxic frogs! What courage!

• Haha
Nnnnh... >.< ....nnnnhnn.... ok I admit it Meta ;w; I took a peek into your diary .-.
WHAT!! :O
You didn't see any of the incriminating stuff- I mean, any incriminating stuff - I mean, what incriminating stuff, I don't have any incriminating stuff in my diary :O
Hmmhm~ I think it was because he Awoo'd without permission o: but he just didn't care when they showed up and called them toxic frogs! What courage!
Ah, he did not want to pay the 350 PvP Drachma fine... nodnod
totally understandable, I am an awoowed supporter of awoo rights :3

WHAT!! :O
You didn't see any of the incriminating stuff- I mean, any incriminating stuff - I mean, what incriminating stuff, I don't have any incriminating stuff in my diary :O
^w^ oh no, I'm a dog and can't read. I just noticed the yogurt stains everywhere on it :D
I couldn't tell what flavour it was so I got you three different ones :3

Ah, he did not want to pay the 350 PvP Drachma fine... nodnod
totally understandable, I am an awoowed supporter of awoo rights :3
woah you too Meta :o thats so cool!

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread