Predators Vs. Prey

^w^ oh no, I'm a dog and can't read. I just noticed the yogurt stains everywhere on it :D
I couldn't tell what flavour it was so I got you three different ones :3
My favorites are mint, lemon, black liquorice and lemon-liquorice! Please commit these IMPORTANT RAT FACTS to memory immediately! :3
woah you too Meta :o thats so cool!
I mean, awoo is an animal right! Banning awoo for the doggos would be like banning scent marking for us rattos, and if someone tries to ban that.... well, it won't change anything, we still fully intend to pee everywhere, so there! :3
Finaly! Glad something is working well today

*the ambulance stops next to us and they take you instead *

.....god damn it!
Don't fear, a ratlchemist is near! I've got this!
throws DETOX CLINIC POTION

.....of course not! Why would i want to own a detox clinic instead of a normal, intact house?
Well.... for convenience! Yes, all the convenience, for when you get the frog toxins all over you and such. You can't beat the convenience. So let's just say that it is decided, your secret lifelong dream is to own a detox clinic yes. So as you can see, getting your house hypothetically crushed by a detox clinic is in fact cause for insane hysterical joy, and you should hypothetically reward a hypothetical rat that caused it to happen, me, with a lot of actual yogurt.

Well.... for convenience! Yes, all the convenience, for when you get the frog toxins all over you and such. You can't beat the convenience. So let's just say that it is decided, your secret lifelong dream is to own a detox clinic yes. So as you can see, getting your house hypothetically crushed by a detox clinic is in fact cause for insane hysterical joy, and you should hypothetically reward a hypothetical rat that caused it to happen, me, with a lot of actual yogurt.
.....wait. .what was that about my house?

Users who are viewing this thread