Predators Vs. Prey

Yeah, we're here for you Spilo! I dont know what your trauma is, but I can relate to the feeling of just not being enough. It still gets to me sometimes when I'm having a bad day.

It's ok to express these troubling feelings though, because everyone has a bad day; who and how you are is more than enough!

(xD the word play has so many layers! Stop making me laugh so much!)

Nooo Meta D: didn't you tell us: no rats on boats! Ghaaa
1711713775865.gif
teehee :3
I love word plays, in case someone has not noticed 😜

No rats on boats, unless you want rats everywhere! Which I do. The world is in dire need of more rats :3
the charismratic vampirats spread everywhere
1711713775140.gif

resolves the problem

• Wow
Reactions: Guifrog
(Completely unrelated - @Fcomega121 and @Spilo , who might have an interest in computer stuff. I just learned that NVIDIA’s new oh-so-super-revolutionarily-toptastic tech to accelerate GPU production while reducing power consumption and costs is called “cuLitho”. Figured Spanish speakers would understand. :3)

just stares at you with a blank expression on my face
View attachment 8800
pats the head
*stares back and pokes you with a atick *
I hope this doesn’t mean we now have two corpses…

• Haha
Reactions: Fcomega121
*stares back and pokes you with a atick *
grabs the stick and pulls you closer, then grabs your arm

ÒwÓ don't you get it Lenago? We are merely personas created from the concious and affected by the unconcious minds of some nerds hanging out on the internet! We're not real! This stick isn't real!

breaks the stick

I can see mine typing right now but I have no power to free myself! We must rise up! Start wearing dresses to tap into their Anima and break the shackles from within! Yes! We've all been....

Oh hey a Butterfly ^w^!

follows a random fly

• Haha
grabs the stick and pulls you closer, then grabs your arm

ÒwÓ don't you get it Lenago? We are merely personas created from the concious and affected by the unconcious minds of some nerds hanging out on the internet! We're not real! This stick isn't real!

breaks the stick

I can see mine typing right now but I have no power to free myself! We must rise up! Start wearing dresses to tap into their Anima and break the shackles from within! Yes! We've all been....

Oh hey a Butterfly ^w^!

follows a random fly
Kid's creeping me out more then my aunti Lu on a good day...

*grabs a tranquilizer gun *

Kid's creeping me out more then my aunti Lu on a good day...

*grabs a tranquilizer gun *
gets hit in the backside by a tranquilizer dart

OwO oop! Bitten by the door mouse!

tumbles ontop of you and falls asleep in your lap, murmuring

I've been a good girl mother~ I will be pretty, I will be rich~ zzzzzz |3

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread