Predators Vs. Prey

it isn't a that easy...
mostly i am just surprised that i do in fact have malice in my heart towards my grandma, from a discussion about not being dishonest about why i don't want to go to her house this easter

• Wow
Reactions: metatherat
it isn't a that easy...
mostly i am just surprised that i do in fact have malice in my heart towards my grandma, from a discussion about not being dishonest about why i don't want to go to her house this easter
Yeah.. not all family relations are the best, which can make holidays specially stressful
Any possibility that you can enjoy a Sunday with just the owo egg making you company?
Goodnight everyone
Buh-bai Uni!

Yeah.. not all family relations are the best, which can make holidays specially stressful
Any possibility that you can enjoy a Sunday with just the owo egg making you company?

Buh-bai Uni!
my end, easily, but i got triggered when my dad said it would break my grandma's heart, when in my mind she does not deserve such consideration. (multi year old fight that will likely scar me to the grave), and my mom wanted to tell her i had a stomach problem that day, rather then be honest and tell her i don't feel happy at her house, and that the last time i was at their house for cristmass it went way past the time i am ok being places to the point i had to leave early, and that i feel that there is a hostility towards me in that house

• Wow
nothing will, i went to a therapist over this but stoped because it seemed to be clear i should cut them out of my life, likely without giving them the choice as its too much like an ultimatum... but thats more of a divide then my family wants

• Wow
nothing will, i went to a therapist over this but stoped because it seemed to be clear i should cut them out of my life, likely without giving them the choice as its too much like an ultimatum... but thats more of a divide then my family wants
That's heavy stuff. Good luck, mushroomreon :O

Best-rat-bedding-options.jpg

aahh so tireeed.... it is late in the night....
good night, furpals, must sleep. until tomorrow :3

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff

Users who are viewing this thread