Predators Vs. Prey

283jyqpz4v941.jpg

and it is sleep time. good night, furpals :3

carefully and slowly swims about in the hellos and good nights

As for frog news, there's good and bad. The good is, got a tune blowing up on my Spotify, the one called Frog Punch; and got an application approved for a new long-term translation project (the same agency that hired me for SPANISH projects and eventually invited me to their QA Team seems to now be convinced that I can do English, too. This might forever remain intriguing for me ;P) And the bad, which might justify my recent inactivity here - got a swollen hip, which will be further evaluated today. It hurt like *@#(¨& when the week started, although it doesn't feel too bad today D:

carefully and slowly swims about in the hellos and good nights

As for frog news, there's good and bad. The good is, got a tune blowing up on my Spotify, the one called Frog Punch; and got an application approved for a new long-term translation project (the same agency that hired me for SPANISH projects and eventually invited me to their QA Team seems to now be convinced that I can do English, too. This might forever remain intriguing for me ;P) And the bad, which might justify my recent inactivity here - got a swollen hip, which will be further evaluated today. It hurt like *@#(¨& when the week started, although it doesn't feel too bad today D:
Oooh good luck with the Translation Project Guifrog! That sounds pretty good :D So that means not only do you do Portguese to Spanish, but now to English too?
Please hide furry references in your translations! Like writing "frogs" where the word "cogs" may have been placed.

Also hope you feel better soon :( that sounds awefully uncomfortable!

Oooh good luck with the Translation Project Guifrog! That sounds pretty good :D So that means not only do you do Portguese to Spanish, but now to English too?
Please hide furry references in your translations! Like writing "frogs" where the word "cogs" may have been placed.

Also hope you feel better soon :( that sounds awefully uncomfortable!
Thanky, wuff-wuff! :3 Kind of, I was translating from Spanish to Portuguese for this specific agency, despite my CV stating an extensive background in English, and ZERO in Spanish. However, I did take tests for both languages, and was successful in both... Only to be hired for Spanish projects...... And eventually being invited to be part of their Spanish QA team......... And remaining completely ignored for any English tasks. =w=

So, a new English-to-Portuguese opportunity for the same agency came up yesterday. I updated my CV to show my Spanish work for them, before applying. And that I know frogalese, too. And BOOM! Insta-results, ehe~

I'm sure it's not too serious, but I'll be taking care as I can. Thanky again :3

Users who are viewing this thread