Predators Vs. Prey

Thanky, wuff-wuff! :3 Kind of, I was translating from Spanish to Portuguese for this specific agency, despite my CV stating an extensive background in English, and ZERO in Spanish. However, I did take tests for both languages, and was successful in both... Only to be hired for Spanish projects...... And eventually being invited to be part of their Spanish QA team......... And remaining completely ignored for any English tasks. =w=

So, a new English-to-Portuguese opportunity for the same agency came up yesterday. I updated my CV to show my Spanish work for them, before applying. And that I know frogalese, too. And BOOM! Insta-results, ehe~

I'm sure it's not too serious, but I'll be taking care as I can. Thanky again :3
Yay! :D that sounds like a long way to get to where you wanted to be ^^; but dilligence paid off! Odd how they didn't give you the English projects back then and there, but hey, I think it must've been the frogalese that finally got them to find their senses: I would resign if I were the boss and annouce a new leadership if someone had frogalese on their resume! xD

Also don't you say in portuguese: "Meti a pata na poça" when you screw up, meaning "I put my paw in the puddle"? Very furry indeed, I am glad they've already made you work easier when it comes to hiding furry references :3 please make sure it says "furry" everytime it's meant to be "fury".

How did it happen, if you don't mind me asking? And if you do, then; IGNOOOORE MEEEEEEE :D
Glad it's not looking serious at least :3

carefully and slowly swims about in the hellos and good nights

As for frog news, there's good and bad. The good is, got a tune blowing up on my Spotify, the one called Frog Punch; and got an application approved for a new long-term translation project (the same agency that hired me for SPANISH projects and eventually invited me to their QA Team seems to now be convinced that I can do English, too. This might forever remain intriguing for me ;P) And the bad, which might justify my recent inactivity here - got a swollen hip, which will be further evaluated today. It hurt like *@#(¨& when the week started, although it doesn't feel too bad today D:
E! Sorry to hear about the swollen frog-hip, swollen frogpal :O
pours HIP HEALING POTION into your tropical frog-pool

Also cong-rat-ulations about the project approval thingy! And the tune matter! Yaaay!
brings out cake shaped like a project approval with musical notes on top of it

Yay! :D that sounds like a long way to get to where you wanted to be ^^; but dilligence paid off! Odd how they didn't give you the English projects back then and there, but hey, I think it must've been the frogalese that finally got them to find their senses: I would resign if I were the boss and annouce a new leadership if someone had frogalese on their resume! xD
It has become even harder now with the AI thing, as they're barely hiring traditional translators anymore. Except if you have experience in the IT/Gaming field, are a native speaker of an in-demand language, and has some AI knowledge. First box, check; second one, check; third, I still wouldn't say I'm AI-savvy, but some online courses were enough for where I was aiming at.

I'm now wondering what kind of content I'm going to handle in frogalese now... Knowing my instinct, there will be bugs. Lots of bugs, so many bugs it might bug the work platform
Also don't you say in portuguese: "Meti a pata na poça" when you screw up, meaning "I put my paw in the puddle"? Very furry indeed, I am glad they've already made you work easier when it comes to hiding furry references :3 please make sure it says "furry" everytime it's meant to be "fury".
Oh? That's new to me! Doing a quick check here, that seems to be the European Portuguese variant of "Meti o pé na jaca", which is more like "I put my foot in the jackfruit", with the same intended meaning. "Frog paws", on the other ha.... paw, seems like a nice sona idea :>
How did it happen, if you don't mind me asking? And if you do, then; IGNOOOORE MEEEEEEE :D
Glad it's not looking serious at least :3
Probably too much sitting down, alongside some very intense free zumba classes, and not as much care put towards strenghtening the muscles there. YOU'RE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!

Oh? That's new to me! Doing a quick check here, that seems to be the European Portuguese variant of "Meti o pé na jaca", which is more like "I put my foot in the jackfruit", with the same intended meaning. "Frog paws", on the other ha.... paw, seems like a nice sona idea :>
watches the jackfruit splort under your frog-foot
Is that good for the frog-hip....?

JRRUlwukSDoQfyNEzegdd-aRS73bvhkNr20KfGswbiQ.jpg

It is sleep time for me. Good night, furpals :3

(logged in at work)

Beta, let's play Global Thermonuclear War :3
...wait, actually Global Thermonuclear War sucks, it's just glorified tic-tac-toe. Let's play Lazy Jones on the c64 :3
the system gives you an out of memory error
(i think someone mad a flash game of global thermonuclear war, but its winnable )

Users who are viewing this thread