Silly or interesting sona/OC traits spawned from RP/chat shenanigans

What?! Those things are cats! They are, like, the opposite of rats or something!

Although I wouldn't mind one pinning me tightly against the ground with their ginormous scary cat paw.... ehe....

And that is another chat-and-RP-resultant sona trait that Meta has, incidentally! He likes it when bigger, traditionally predatory animals, cats especially, pin him playfully against the floor with their scary paw.
......Don't judge me! ta. the rat. My sona.

<the sleek black kitty grins wickedly as he raises his razor-sharp clawed paw> I'll have to remember that, you crazy rodent you...<teehee>

Kind of reminds me of another gag involving cats with Lenago, don’t really remember how it started, but in the FA forums people kept mistake Lenago for a cat...and a robot....and a lettuce...still...still want to know what that's about....and now that became a quick way to trigger him. Calling him a cat.

XD damn Lenago! I can only imagine you being among overly hyped furpals, thrust into stories and situations where you're mistaken for a lettuce for reasons not even the greatest psychoanalysists could find an answer for. I do wonder how the FA days mustve been like.

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
XD damn Lenago! I can only imagine you being among overly hyped furpals, thrust into stories and situations where you're mistaken for a lettuce for reasons not even the greatest psychoanalysists could find an answer for. I do wonder how the FA days mustve been like.
They were extremely zany and silly and weird.... so pretty much like these days, really :P

Been a while, but my fursona is developing more traits as time goes on, so here's a couple new ones:

Since Bunny roasted s'mores on my antlers there always seems to be marshmallows on them (it's really hard to wash off, okay?)

I apparently have spectacles for reading up close.

I can seemingly make a black cloak appear out of nowhere, and then I use it to 'dissapear' into the night, but due to my previously mentioned clumsiness I end up just breaking branches and crunching leaves and then tripping over my own cloak, so everybody knows where I am even with my dark cloak in the night.

Been a while, but my fursona is developing more traits as time goes on, so here's a couple new ones:

Since Bunny roasted s'mores on my antlers there always seems to be marshmallows on them (it's really hard to wash off, okay?)

I apparently have spectacles for reading up close.

I can seemingly make a black cloak appear out of nowhere, and then I use it to 'dissapear' into the night, but due to my previously mentioned clumsiness I end up just breaking branches and crunching leaves and then tripping over my own cloak, so everybody knows where I am even with my dark cloak in the night.
XD I love it! These are so fantastic :D I also see the word wrestling mentioned a lot when you're around. Has this anything to do with your SONA TRAIT?

All of us can also smell you :P

I have a new-ish one my beloved furpals <3
20240415_171001.jpg
This is Cheesy the Mouse. His UNIQUE SONA TRAITS is that he's always very cheesy and emotional. So much so that he makes the ones around him feel uncomfortable.

He also loves corn (thanks for the "corny" joke @SQWEK ) :3

My only worry is that I might end up thinking only Cheesy is allowed to be cheesy. There really is no Wuff Wuff without cheesiness, but I guess the difference is that Wuff doesn't make one feel uncomfortable from being way to cheesy ^w^
Right guys.... right? ;w;

I have a new-ish one my beloved furpals <3
View attachment 9148
This is Cheesy the Mouse. His UNIQUE SONA TRAITS is that he's always very cheesy and emotional. So much so that he makes the ones around him feel uncomfortable.
I love him and plan to lick him until he is soggy.
He also loves corn (thanks for the "corny" joke @SQWEK ) :3

My only worry is that I might end up thinking only Cheesy is allowed to be cheesy. There really is no Wuff Wuff without cheesiness, but I guess the difference is that Wuff doesn't make one feel uncomfortable from being way to cheesy ^w^
Right guys.... right? ;w;
Right! Also feel free to be as cheesy as you like, we need more cheese over here and I am not just saying that because I happen to be a rat. Also you should be as yogurt as you like :3

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
I love him and plan to lick him until he is soggy.
Oh yeah and there may or may not be some intense licking between him and Meta, but I've been assured it's all RODENT COMMUNICATION
Right! Also feel free to be as cheesy as you like, we need more cheese over here and I am not just saying that because I happen to be a rat. Also you should be as yogurt as you like :3
I really am glad how accepted my cheesiness has been ;w;

• Love
Reactions: metatherat

Users who are viewing this thread