The Quote Boat

Jazz

>:3
Supporter
16 March 2024
Canada
bsky.app
Quotes can move one’s emotions so deeply, and honestly helps many get their thoughts across when they’re unable to find the right words to express themselves.

Post below some of your favourites, whether it be uplifting or bittersweet.. all are welcome!

Last edited:
"Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher

"Everything has a good ending. If it's not good, then it's not the end."

Heard it from someone making fun of christian's permanent optimism, no idea who he was quoting XD

“I'm saying I - I'm an insect who dreamt he was a man and loved it. But now the dream is over... and the insect is awake.”​

~ Seth Brundle, The Fly (1986)​

• Love
Reactions: Punji and Mambi
"Listen up! You and I all that's between that monster and a city of millions of people...now we can sit here and wait, or we can grab those flare guns and do something really stupid!!!"" - Pacific Rim, while sitting in a disabled giant robot in front of a Kaiji monster.

Reactions: MooseHorns237
"Hehehehe...just because you see a smile, don't think you know what's going on underneath. A smile is a valuable tool, my dear. It inspires your friends, keeps your enemies guessing, and ensures that, no matter what comes your way, YOU'RE the one in control."
―Alastor, telling Charlie the uses of a smile

I came up with this one myself!

“Don’t risk it for the biscuit, if the biscuits not buttery…” -FinnTheGoldenRetriever, 2024

Basically just don’t take chances when it’s dangerous and there might not gain a lot from it.

Reactions: Jazz
My dreaams. Of CON-quest!!
-Soldeed

Definitely the most uplifting quote I have heard in my life, my spirits are uplifted tremendously whenever I think of it 😄

"On closer scrutiny, it turns out that many of today's problems are a result of yesterday's solutions." ― Tomas Sowell

“He was ignorant of my other faults, else he would not have mentioned these alone.'" ― Epictetus

"As a man is taught, so he believes." ― Walter Evans-Wentz

"What need is there to weep over parts of life, the whole of it calls for tears." ― Seneca

Users who are viewing this thread