Out comes Punky Skunk, the popular videogame character, who wants to try to use the spray in his fight against polluting corporations.

I insert a "digging claws" powerup, which gives digging claws to whichever rebellious anti-industry animal hero that picks it up.

• Love
Reactions: Spilo and Wuff-Wuff
You get the cage from 1984 in which rats can be viewed from very close up! It's very nice and certainly not a warning by some industry!

I insert the bat from Ferngully to end pollution!

• Love
Reactions: metatherat
Out comes a car that falls into the ditch where the gravel road used to be.

I insert a note addressed to an animal hero whose chosen task is to protect the city's infrastructure: "Help us, Infrastructure Impala, a gravel road has been stolen".

Out comes a ridiculous amount of inefficiency.

I insert another, more strongly worded letter addressed to Infrastructure Impala, telling them to get off their butt and help us, we are suffering over here.

Out come a bunch of jubilant taxpayers who no longer need to pay for the upkeep of a ridiculously ineffective system.

I insert a very sarcastic thank you note addressed to Infrastructure Impala.

Out comes an official Infrastructure Impala letter stating:

"Dear Mr Rat,

It is with great honour that I receive thine grateful words.

Indeed, such display of recognition strengthens my belief in my hard work and shows me that I, Infrastructure Impala, by no means have to change my ways.

Thus I wish to send you my thanks and wish you good luck on the ratty-road.

Yours truly,
Infrastructure "Infra" Impala"

I insert part of the ratty-road since it's crumbling appart due to negligence

Blah blah blah Mr Rat, good luck to Mr Rat, ratty-road, rats

Out of the machine comes a mysterious ray that turns everyone into skunks, and from there on their lives and everything else is great! Everyone thanks Mr. Skunk when they realize it was him behind the ray all along

I inserts letters of recognition written by me, because nobody recognizes me

Sigh Yep, the skunk's not as important as the rat to receive a nicely worded letter

I mean... the machine gives you, I dunno, something better than a skunk tail? A non-skunk tail, yeah

I insert, I dunno, a pen?

You get a super elaborate, extra nicely worded letter from me and all of your furiends.

I insert a nice picture of a spotted whirlyskunk having fun with his furiends under the azure skies, and on the extremely musky animal bed

Out pops many hearts of joy and a hand written letter of inquiry, accidentally delivered to you.

"Dearest Skunkpal,

It seems that I have lost my new and beautiful skunk tail, which I enjoyed very much.

It saddens me greatly and I thus desire to ask thee, if I may have another. Possibly you still have some skunk transformstion spray you wouldn't mind giving up possession of. I do have chocolate coins if recompensation is a topic needed to be discussed.

Yours truly,
Wuff"

I insert my ink splodged fur.

Out comes Cruella DeVille with her attorney. "Bet you thought you wouldn't see me again, didn't you, dearie?", she says.

I insert some furry One Hundred and One Dalmatians fanfiction.

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Out comes a three book epic of how Pongo meets Balto and falls madly in love with him, however he must conceal his hidden romance because of his responsability as a father! ;w;

I insert a furry Aristocats fanfic

Users who are viewing this thread