Transform the user above you into a (different?) species II: The transfuring

Hear ye hear ye!
It is written that I, King Clawsby McFlufferkitty, shall rule the pile!
But fur that, I must usurp the throne before I can purrclaim my reign! I must gather my army, nya!

Screen_Shot_2018-07-10_at_12.24.43_PM.png

Bring your meowrgenstern buff Kitty Sarah!

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
971b742a88003df2ba6c9e6573d9a23c.jpg

Well @Bunny Lvr, you get to be a rat-steed, the steed of a rat, who is a cat! How ironic is that! ahaa :3
Be a good kitty and take me to Lenago's pantry....'s falconry club :3

Last edited:
Hmm.... maybe your current cat transformation does not adequately keep your bunny-horniness. Let my hired occultists try and fix that. Occultists, make it similar to how Wuff-Wuff was, with the thingy in his mouth all the time!

Untitled-2-1.jpg

I may look like there was an explosion at the ugly stick factory, but I can still hire occultists.
0e6adf29e3e4682fb6a374b3f499a2ac.jpg

You are now an armored, leashed doggo. You wear this getup because your character class is warrior, and definitely not for any other strange reason :3

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
I use my hypno smell powers to turn yourself into.... a pred skunk!

images

So you can take down that bird and other pesky flying cheating prey mid-flight, with just a single spray! ;P

uses armored hawk moneys, which is what us armored hawks have, thanks to the ARMORED HAWK SUPPORT FOUNDATION, to hire some occultists to transform you
rat_in_floppy_hat_postcard-ra2bb6e652e2e4128a7c80967d266760f_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

You are now a lady ratto. There you are, getting into the spring mood, and also fashionably drunk.

I, fierce warrior Leashed Dog, require a strong hand to hold my leash ... for battle of course! This crutial companion shall help ehm... with my fighting skills! By... ehm... pulling me around and calling me a good boy ^w^ and forcing me into situations of their whim. Yes!
All for victory and glory! Hazaaaa
Screenshot_20240413-224223_Google.jpg

• Love
Reactions: metatherat
I, fierce warrior Leashed Dog, require a strong hand to hold my leash ... for battle of course! This crutial companion shall help ehm... with my fighting skills! By... ehm... pulling me around and calling me a good boy ^w^ and forcing me into situations of their whim. Yes!
All for victory and glory! Hazaaaa
Nice start, but how can we make this weirder... I mean, more, uh.... snuggly.
51Qa05mpluL._SL500_.jpg

ALAKA-ZAM!
You are now harnessed rat, the rat who is in a harness, that's the new unique sona trait.
clumsily takes your leash in mouth and leads you into an all-night-long adventure in the alleyways of the city

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
occultist links:
44ab55667fd5d8ebcc249a82b86e0124_large.png

That's you now, I guess! You don't look like it, but I assure you, your occultist studies have gone well and you are a fully certified occultist.

Users who are viewing this thread