Transform the user above you into a (different?) species II: The transfuring

I guess, the only logical followup transformation is...
Boo-Boo_Bear.png

:P
(Oh sorry x3 I didn't see the second transformation)

ooh! Fluffiness! love for fluffiness is reawakened
fluffy-dogs.jpg

uses fluffy powers of fluffiness
You are now also a fluffy doggo! Let's go frolic, and pee :3

• Love
Reactions: Bunny Lvr and Spilo
randomly eats a passerby Yum yum yum.... aww man :( I'm so lonely here now that I've eaten the entire population of the nearby town.

I need a friend ;w;

Hmmh~ types marvin in the character value menu and enters "sleeper"

sddefault.jpg

Oh Spilo :D please eat random passerbies with me! hugs your monster leggos

real_gothic___fire_lizard___holidays_2016__7_by_caremey-dadh77y.jpg

YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! HUJUJOOO!! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP!! YIP. YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP!

....YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YYIP, YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP? YIP!!

And by that I mean YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP!, and also that you are now a fire lizard (art by Caremey). Your new sona traits are "hfomwh, hfomwh, hfomwf" and easily killing hapless videogame protagonists who have no fire resistance.

Oh an adventurer! heee🔥 ~ llo!

Aww dang it :( dead again... why do all super special new buddies keep dying? Hang on, I know :D

Bluetooth-Pet-Rock.jpg

Your super special awesome trait is that you're the best psychiatrist ever ^w^

takes a deep breath

Somyfatherhadaverysuccessfulcareerandmymotherwasneversogoodatshowingmemuchpraisewhichcausedmetohaveareaaaaaallylowselfesteemformostofmylife....

Listens rattentively, I mean stonetively

Mmhm. Mmhm. Yes, I see. It sounds like- ah, excuse me for a second.
gets put in a sling and hurled at a philistine warrior
rolls back triumphantly covered in blood

Yes, as I was saying, you need snuggles, you are suffering from a lack of snuggles. Rat snuggles. As such, I am prescribing you an alchemical solution: lots of RAT TRANSFORMATION POTION.
cdb9b4e10f6d2f969745ddb0563e310e.jpg

(you are the middle rat at the bottom of the ratpile)

Nah, still not fluffy enough D: And for that, Dr. Skunk himself recommends taking copious and copious amounts of SKUNK TRANSFORMATION POTION!

Oops, looks like we overdid it though, now everyone's a skunk in this pile of skunky snuggles! :D

my-babies-v0-ceggbidwyadc1.jpeg

(@Wuff-Wuff and @metatherat are the ones at the bottom left, I'm the one who already fell asleep)

Ooooh guys 🥰 these have been the best snuggles I've had in a long time! ^w^

I think I can make them even more snuggle intense! With super closeness!

Screenshot_20240416-101252_Google.jpg

Hey guys :D ... awww dang it :( now adventurers are terrified again

Hey, why are you the only one who gets to have a leash. Or chain, whatever. :I

30401520584.jpg

Fine, since you like that stuff so much, you get to be a bondage cat. That's you there, having a fun time with a weird RP scenario.

falls to the ground as a severed Cerberus head
uhhh.... a little help?

You got it, wuffyfluff!
uses computer rodent powers to navigate to a furry online transformation service on the internet
click, click, clack
scale;jpeg_quality=60.jpg

You are now a rodent-loving cat. Your unique sona trait is snuggling with rodents, in a way that is both exciting and cuddly :3

I just can't get enough of these snuggly rodents <3 ! Rawr! I just want to drown in these cuties! Meow meow meow meow <3

random happy meows turn out to be an ancient egyptian spell that summons Bastet to grant the moewers wish

2024-04-17 15_34_46-cat cuddling with rodent - Google Search.png

I have ascended to paradise.✨

Also your UNIQUE FURSONA TRAIT will now be that you've split all your different personality traits into different rodents (and possibly gave some of them the names of the 3 kings out of the bible for some reason):
The rat, the comedian, the librarian, the finnish,
the hot stud

Users who are viewing this thread