Transform the user above you into a (different?) species II: The transfuring

uses mysterious multi-rat powers
CCHU3640-1.jpeg

Crappily 'echoing' rat-chorus: Yououououou arererererere nowowowowowow a-a-a-a-a boo-oo-oo-oo-opinigningningning lilizazardrdrdrdrd~~

So I herd u liek rats.
uses dust sorcery
ad38188f43813ed01f658704235afbfe.jpg

....ehe. Well, the mite magical power I had did its best :3
Your new sona trait is: rat fursona. I like your determined expression, I am sure you will do fine!

Nihi~HIHI~hihi~Hiiiii! I am the rat <sniff sniff> what is that!? .... huuuh~ this dust mite smells awefully much LIKE RAT! <grinds teeth> this will not do! I am the rat, the most rattiest of all rats! <lifts nose in indignation> transformation... GOOOOO

Screenshot_20240421-154406_Google.jpg

Myeeees <rubs my hands together in a scheming manner> you are now Hogwash the Bath-loving Piggy! You smell NOTHING LIKE A RAT! <eyes twitch> always squeaky clean... myes... wait a second... squeaky?! Ghaaa! D:

nöf nöf nöf nööf
splishsplash
nöfnöfnöf-
kicks hoof against bathtub
Ee, this is super fun :3
throws PIGLET TRANSFORMATION POTION
82cf0abaa559354a47c7a6f5d1c59972.jpg

Eee, there we go! Let's go lie down in a pile of piglets :3
....you made a great rat though, an excellent performance :3

BUKAAAWWWKK!! KAAAKKK!!
lays an egg
attacks a farmer's child and pecks them painfully in the leg repeatedly

and by that I mean,
CHICKEN-KA-ZAAMM!!
4561180704_93b57a9074_b.jpg

You are now a rat dentist. Your unique sona traits are dentistry and being a rat. You get a crapton of money, but are extra susceptible to predators.

Aahh! Dentist competition! My underwater practice already suffers from a limited clientele :O
I kind of want to turn someone into a rodent, again, too.... wait, I have a great idea!
Rat%2Bteeth.jpg

There we go! Now you get to be a rodent, AND I am guaranteed some dental business. Everyone wins :3

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Oh no. You have opened the Sonic doors :O
the corrupting effects of sonic fanart seep in
sonic_the_hedgehog_after_liposuction_by_sikojensika_dagksou-pre.jpg

(art by sikojensika)
You are now.... uhh.... Sonic.... fanart Sonic. Sorry :O

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr and Faust
I can't even.... WHAT.... is he pregnant with a football, or is he moulding his belly fat? What's with his neck?! He looks like he's swallowed a can of beans without opening it first! NIPPLES! You could throw him at a wall backwards OR forwards and he'd stick to it! His socks are TOILET ROLLS! THIS IS AN ABOMINATION! I DEMAND SATISFACTION! YOU'RE.... You're... er...

A NAKED MOLE RAT!

naked-mole-rat-burrow-701818228.jpg

Unfortunately, it is hard to get rid of the weird sonic fanart once it has seeped into a community.
fat_movie_sonic_by_kraidzilla_ddtb78z-fullview.jpg

(art by kraidzilla)
You are still fanart Sonic. But some improvement has taken place. and some of our fellowfurs find you hot :3

• Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Not if I turn you into a haggis he won’t!

…wassat?

…according to my Scottish correspondent, a haggis is not an animal, it’s a pudding made of offal and grain. So I guess you get to be something else. How about a blue dragon sea cucumber?

1713997340527.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread