Wuff-Wuff

Good Boy
Supporter
8 March 2024
Europe
This one, I must admit, is inspired by another forum <w< It's a simple premise :3 you set the stage for the next poster to explain what they'd do in that sitation.

I'll start off with the first Situation.

Situation: You and your friends are at an amusement park. They tell you that they have a huge surprise waiting for you and ask you to close your eyes while they guide you there. Once you're allowed to open them again, you realise you're standing infront of the train of the gnarliest and craziest roller coaster ride of the park, being beckoned by staff to strap yourself in.
What would your fursona do?

• Love
Reactions: metatherat
Spray everyone behind me in the roller coaster

Oops!

Y'know it's not a good idea to frighten a skunk like that. At least the corn dogs were nice :3

Exhibit A: Your fursona wakes up and finds themselves in, well, an exhibit... a zoo exhibit :P

Spray everyone behind me in the roller coaster

Oops!

Y'know it's not a good idea to frighten a skunk like that. At least the corn dogs were nice :3
xD this I indeed did not see coming!

Exhibit A: Your fursona wakes up and finds themselves in, well, an exhibit... a zoo exhibit :P

He would probably feel bad for the animals and stage a grand jailbreak! God knows if he'd be behind bars after it all himself!

Exhibit B: Your fursona picked up a hitchhiker, but suddenly the Pawlice start chancing you two; turns out your fursona picked up a criminal! What would your fursona do?

Meta would put the hitchhiker back down. His little feral arms had started to ache from trying to hold him up already.

Situation: Your fursona is hungry.

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Help @Lenago catch it.

Situation: You are playing a game of Dungeons and Dragons and your character has to make a difficult decision: Hand a very powerful magic weapon to the enemy, or let one of your party members die.

Reactions: Bunny Lvr
I will let my party members die then use the ALIVE POTION from @metatherat tiny backpack hoping it is not mislabeled

Situation: You are sitting at a table with one yogurt cup left

(Good, this is NSFW)
I would tease you to the brink of explosion without a release

Situation: Your computer freezes on a NSFW thread of the pile at work and you cannot turn the computer off

Meta would sneak into a secluded tiny rat-hole and masturbate. It's easy to do when you are a tiny feral ratto!
....unless that means that Meta has accidentally grown horns. In which case, Meta would decide to test his experimental POTIONS on himself a bit less.

Situation: The king wants your sona to produce gold for him, after it is falsely claimed that your sona can spin straw into gold. He locks your sona in a room with straw and a spinning wheel and tells them to spin the straw into gold by morning or they'll be beheaded.

Wuff would first of all panic, then try and spin his own fluffy fur into something fancy looking, hoping that it would look close enough to gold. If that fails, he would just act like he was a totally different furson once the guards show up.
"Nah-ah, that gold spinning dude, totally fluffy, not like me; he left quite a while ago, but he left this weird looking jacket, it might be worth something, totally would take him off the wanted list, uh-huh!"

Situation: Your Sona is stuck in a little shed with another scared furry who tells you there's zombie-furries outside and that he/she is totally not going out there, but you could do it, oh yes, you surely look like the type to find help, or food, or something. What would your fursona dooo?

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Keep sleeping

(What, you thought daylight or the sound of birds chirping was gonna wake me up? Ha! :P)

Excerpt A: Your fursona is locked up with me in some tight space, I wear a rubber suit for some reason, and I'm sweaty and smelly

He would most likely flail about, trying to catch the cards, spilling his drink in the process, apologising and trying to amend both situations at once, hitting some other furries in the face with his tail.

Situation: Your fursona gets up super early for work/school, only to receive a message that they've got the day off after they got themselves ready.
What does your fursonaaa doohohooo?

Last edited:
Meta goes back to sleep immediaratly. He has a late schedule usually, and is practically a nocturnal animol. He doesn't like to be awake early in the morning. Also he quits the job because jobs are not ratty :O

Situation: A vampire bat flies through the window and wants to suck your sona's blood! He offers your sona 50€ for it.

He looks in the mirror and tells himself "You are Wuff-Wuff, don't forget that; you are Wuff-Wuff!" and tries to remember how long ago it was that he took a seemingly innocent looking sugar cube.

Your fursona finds a spooky letter, telling them that the furson who wrote it knows where they live and that they must meet at midnight at a suuuuper spooky place. What does your Fursona dooooo?

• Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr

Users who are viewing this thread