I ENJOY being the prize, 'cause I am the real PRIZE

Poses skunkily like a 'Paint me like one of your french skunks' pose for the person who finds me... I also eat the ceral

Situation:

Your sona finds the "Prize"
After dancing happily I dress the prize in cute clothes and carries the prize with me everywhere I go

Situation: You go to a restaurant and suddenly realize that you have forgotten how to chew your food

I devour all the food like a VACUUM!!

Yummy!

Your sona finds a penny on the ground, and upon bending down to reach it, has another sona sniff their butt

Last edited:
If my Sona has learned anything from yours Spilo, then it is to shake that money maker! Also very kind of them to say hello ^w^

Situation: Your sona is told that it's too smelly for the flight taking you to some extra awesome holidays! What does thine fursona do?!

Meta would resort to SCENT COMMUNICATION! 🐀 ✨

Your sona discovers that a rat has scent communicated all over their nest. 😮

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Spilo also does SCENT COMMUNICATION! 🦨✨ and sprays all over the rat's nest, leaving his scent forever stained all over

🦨💨💨

Situation Numbah 4:

Your sona gets stuck in a log that's been scent marked by skunks, rats, bunnies, foxes and badgers.

Oh thine holiness, crafted from the body of a tree and the minerals that keep this earth together, bless my nose!

2024-06-28 11_42_05-peg washing - Google Suche.png

Pwease help me someone :'3

Kahdeskymmenesensimmäinen Situation: Your fursona is still stuck in a log, while trying to free themselves it starts rolling down the hill and lands right next to Lenago's house. You can swear you smell smoke beyond the skunk, rat, bunny, fox and badger scent markings. What does your Fursona do? D:

Pulls marshmallows out of my pocket

Have a marshmallow roast!

Situation fuerer: @Lenago house has flames through the roof and you are still on the log without a phone

Users who are viewing this thread