They say never spook a skunk by his behind, so I'm well protected and I'll of course go!

Can't say the same about the other furson though, who may deal with rather 'smelly' consequences shall they do anything sketchy spotty! ;3 ;3

Situation 98398: Your fursona de-ages and now they're back to 7 years-old, what will your fursona do? Personally, I would just enjoy kid's life and childhood again! :P

Uuuh that's an interesting one. Hmm~ probably the same as you Spilo :3 I would enjoy having like a second chance and hope some skills I've learned remain, or at least some wisdom, so that I could do better! It would be super scary with my parents being away so often though: No guardian to speak of. I'd probably try and get myself adopted first and foremost ^^; if I'm even capable of doing so at 7... it's kind of scary :O

Situation 98399: Your fursona has de-aged back to 7 years old and is alone in a big city. What does your fursona doooo?

Meta would go on an exciting rodent kid adventure in the big city in the best tradition of kids' media. It's super dangerous, but apparently that's just what you do when you are a kid rodent, y'know. I'm sure he'll wind up in the company of some nice street rats or something before he gets eaten by a cat.

Situation: There are badgers in your sona's garden :O

Wuff-Wuff would try to befriend them all by giving them cheese as a friendship offering! Then he would name them all after variants of @unknownaspect 's name, such as UndisclosedDetail, UnspecifiedSlant and UntoldFacet

Situation: Your sona decided to go along with a friend to a party. You hardly know anyone there (but they're all really furry, thank god). Minding your own business and taking in the surroundings while your friend chats with a group of people next to you, you are suddenly taken aback as your friend turns to you and says "Well what do you think?", putting the attention of not only him/her but also the entire group of people onto you.

What does your fursona dooohooooo?

Welllll, my sona would just...

star-lord-dance-off.gif

To take the attention away from that situation >:3

Situation X: Your sona wakes up one day only to find they're wearing an adorable skunk onesie... that makes them SKUNKY! 🦨

Ahaa! This is Meta's chance! The foods of the foolish Julius Seastar shall be his! >:3
(okay, he is quite focused on the foods)

Your sona goes back in time to shoot Biff before he gets the sports almanac. Unfortunately, when he reaches Biff, Hitler is already there shooting Biff. What does your sona do?

While gorging on the 80s food unashamedly

Ah*monch*haa! Th-eateat*is Spilo's chance! *Gulps The foods mmmm! of the foolish Hitler and buorrpz Biff shall be munchmunch his!

(as you can see by this, Meta is not the only creature focused on food >:3)

Situation... slurps soda Ahhhh! Situation a2c3d: Your sona rubs a certain skunk's full belly to help him relieved himself

Meta uses the experimental ALCHEMICAL REMOTE-SKUNK RUBBER 4K MK. II to rub the skunk belly remotely. It seems dangerous to do it close by :O

Your sona meets an alchemist rat standing at the side of a road, trying to sell his ALCHEMICAL REMOTE-SKUNK RUBBER 4K MK. II. It is very smelly.

My sona, a scientist skunk, buys the ALCHEMICAL REMOTE-SKUNK RUBBER 4K MK. II and upgrades it to the QUANTUM REMOTE-SKUNK RUBBER 4K MK. III!

Then he uses it for himself... oh, and it's non smelly! :)

Mmm-hmm!

Now your sona meets a scientist skunk and together they combine their intellects to bring chaos (and furriness!) to the world. What will they come up with?

After successfully introducing the necessity of being a pet owner slave to animals into the human world and making fursuits standard work dress-code. He would high five Professor Skunk, who, amongst many things, managed to make friday into yiffday, but then wonder if perhaps turning it all mainstream won't ruin the beauty of a community on the fringe of society.. .

Your fursona is suddenly considered A NORMIE! What do you do D:

Users who are viewing this thread