I dunno, I've got nothing remarkable for myself, but as for you @Wuff-Wuff, well...

Your timing couldn't have been more perfect, just a few days after the forums were hacked and just as we were rebuilding from zero... For some reason, your arrival felt like new life was breathed into the forums, like it triggered all sorts of whimsical fun and adventures. And, for a single moment, thanks to you, I felt like I was back at the heyday of the old forums, like I was back at FA Forums, my old home.

QwQ oh gosh Spilo, you're going to make me cry! Nnngh~!

I know this is about compliments, but one thing that has always bugged me is that you often make yourself sound small and insignificant. I don't know where thats coming from Spilo! You're wonderful, witty, have such a likable cheeky sense of humour and I'm always happy to see you post and join in the fun :'3 maybe self deprication is just your humour, maybe I read too far into it, in that case it doesn't bug me, but everything else I said is true!

This Wuff likes you a lot!

Eee, you are super supportive, fluffywuff (who by the way also is not 'too much' at all, you are exactly the right amount! Please don't feel like you need to tone the silliness down or anything, we all love the silliness!).

Also I love how someone else is also telling @Spilo that he should stop putting himself down. Seriously, whirlyskunk, you should really try to break out of this mindset. People clearly like your company! :O

You are a fun and playful skunkpal, and you get up to some really creative casual RP stuff! Like the fairyskunk transformation, it is awesome :3

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff and Spilo
You are a fun and playful skunkpal, and you get up to some really creative casual RP stuff! Like the fairyskunk transformation, it is awesome :3
Well blushes I'm glad someone likes the fairyskunk, eheh!

You have had some cool, whimsical, and unique transformations throughout the years as well. I'm sure your bat transformation would get along perfectly with my fairyskunk transformation :P

You make me laugh with the cute and wholesome profile pic + kinky and scatological posts combo. And again happy bunny day!

Reactions: Bunny Lvr
You are one of the most chill, kind and fun dude's i ever had the pleasure to talk and have fun with! A true and amazing friend, and i am super glad i met you my friend!

There is a good reason why Furs in the chat rejoice when you come online. The ones in the threads would too, I'm sure, if they werent so preoccupied in creating zany adventures with you!

Users who are viewing this thread