Favorite Video Games

Been playing some Two Point Hospital recently! Who knew that managing queues and making money from wacky illnesses could be so addictive and fun!

Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Hmm... lots of games for me to choose from, but I'll narrow it down a bit:

FlatOut and FlatOut 2
The entire Half-Life series (including the VR game)
Fallout New Vegas, 3 and 4
Minecraft
Roblox
Beat Saber
Garry's Mod
Voices of the Void
Underhell

... and a bunch more I could list but can't remember at the moment.

I always liked Halo. Not so much the multiplayer, but I played the campaigns to death.
These days, since I got a PC, I've put loads of hours into Skyrim. Although it's primarily making mods, testing mods, or editing mods. A tale as old as the .esp, I guess.
Call of Duty Zombies was always a good choice for the more mindless fun. The older ones, anyway.

I'm a basic bitch, I know. :v

I always liked Halo. Not so much the multiplayer, but I played the campaigns to death.
These days, since I got a PC, I've put loads of hours into Skyrim. Although it's primarily making mods, testing mods, or editing mods. A tale as old as the .esp, I guess.
Call of Duty Zombies was always a good choice for the more mindless fun. The older ones, anyway.

I'm a basic bitch, I know. :v
Nothing wrong with the basics! The Halo trilogy will always hold a special place in my heart, especially those campaigns. Skyrim is a good platform the modify the heck out of, though I was all about Oblivion myself! ^^

YES. Guess whose car I just got? I had to do that bitch's challenge three times to finally get his car, actually. Three times I had to beat who might as well be the final boss of the game because he's so stupidly broken. Three times is actually not bad, considering one of the previous bosses took TWELVE TRIES (I'm not fucking kidding) to finally get their car, but with this guy, three tries feels like an eternity. I'm rather happy that I actually never had to restart his races at all from losing, I beat his ass every time by a fucking hair, I just had to do his races multiple times to get his dumb car. Which actually isn't really the fastest car in the game like the egregious rubberbanding leads you to believe. You can see in one of the images the victory snapshot where they're sailing through the air less than half a second behind me, and that's pretty much how his challenge goes, for those that have never played this game. He's always either directly behind you, or sailing ahead of you, regardless of your car or upgrades. Just to beat him on his second race, I always had to keep tapping the rear view and blocking him off from passing, which was way easier said than done at times. I beat him three times in a row - you bet your ass that Lancer is mine now! But I'm still going to drive my shitty Cobalt, because it's actually faster with upgrades.

Attachments

• F29F975F-90A9-44E5-BD93-D6C6A3710D5F.jpeg
    F29F975F-90A9-44E5-BD93-D6C6A3710D5F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • B5E6C3AF-8115-4F8B-9099-8451F198BD9D.jpeg
    B5E6C3AF-8115-4F8B-9099-8451F198BD9D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • 91F4835C-E783-485D-8D95-8AAFD8EFD941.jpeg
    91F4835C-E783-485D-8D95-8AAFD8EFD941.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1
Mod idea I've had for some time for Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2005. Were I ever to mod the game, I'd love to make a post-story section, adding more content beyond the whole Blacklist thing. Now, true - the player canonically goes to Palmont after the story, but the mod assumes that isn't for some time, and perhaps the player returns to Rockport, only to get a message from a fellow racer (Rog, maybe?) that shit's fucked up now in Rockport with the Blacklist all locked up, and cops are absolutely everywhere, yet some crazies are still deciding to race anyway. There'd be a whole new Blacklist (maybe a smaller one than before), since the old one is gone, and that's meant a power struggle within the racing scene as new people have stepped in, as well as some out-of-state racers wanting to get in on the hype that the player caused nationwide during the normal story. More cars would be added to the game (like higher spec versions from Carbon - like the Murciélago LP640 versus a base one), and the new Blacklist would pretty much all be expensive sports cars and supercars that can actually pose a threat to the player with their M3 GTR (which would be purchaseable as a standard car in the car lot after beating Razor). Cop presence would be a lot worse than the normal story, with even normal races (excluding the ones where cops are scripted to appear) now sometimes having police - and there'd be a new mechanic introduced where occasionally, as the race gets interrupted by cops, one of the other racers would turn out to be an undercover unit and start chasing you, and would be explained that after the events of the standard game, a LOT of racers had gotten busted by that point, and a whole undercover task force was established using impounded cars. I'd totally introduce this mechanic with one particular race being scripted to always have a white Corvette that mysteriously looks rather like a modified Federal Cruiser (or just reminiscent of - it'd be a Z06 and not part of the regular fleet), which would of course turn out to be an undercover fed, and this would unlock Heat level 6 as a normally attainable rating. Cross would be absent from Heat level 5, but on level 6, both he (in his bounty hunting Corvette from Carbon, keeping with the canon) and this white undercover unit could independently appear as boss units, faster (because the rubberbanding would go bye-bye with that mod, fuck that shit), more aggressive, and with more health than other units, and both of them could appear in the same pursuit if the player is unlucky enough. And of course, maybe a final showdown with Razor at the end of it all, who's escaped from prison. Not just a showdown with him, but other major characters would be present in special events throughout the map at different points as you'd progress, little cameos from characters from other games, like Eddie from the first Underground. And you could get all their cars as pink slips, of course. I don't know why, but I'm just randomly thinking about all this and remembering some of my ideas for post-game content I'd love to make a mod of someday. Just more stuff to do after the main story.

Attachments

• DC617402-8FA0-4E20-A3AD-390C53410496.png
    DC617402-8FA0-4E20-A3AD-390C53410496.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: unknownaspect
Forget GTA VI - what about GTA: Vice City? The original Vice City, actually, with the different weapon models and names, and tear gas!

Attachments

• E52B6F1B-1997-4C9E-8FB6-1B795D0C8A88.jpeg
    E52B6F1B-1997-4C9E-8FB6-1B795D0C8A88.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • A76856A3-B956-4559-9D1D-1C556E11824E.gif
    A76856A3-B956-4559-9D1D-1C556E11824E.gif
    7.1 MB · Views: 2
  • Love
Reactions: unknownaspect
I'm randomly very satisfied with this landing I did with a helicopter in Vice City a second ago. I'm doing all the Hidden Packages at the start of the game, and did some map breaking to get a helicopter from the locked portion of the map, since it makes Hidden Packages eight million times faster to do (and it's necessary for many of them on top of buildings and shit). I was flying towards one, and decided to touch down on a helipad just for kicks, and I literally could not have done it more perfectly if I try again thirty times. Look how perfectly square that is, and dead center. It honestly looks like it spawned that way.

Attachments

• 9ECAD44C-0E08-4B66-A33A-BBAD8D984D0D.jpeg
    9ECAD44C-0E08-4B66-A33A-BBAD8D984D0D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • DCB5711E-35D5-49AE-B5CC-9F72798FB455.jpeg
    DCB5711E-35D5-49AE-B5CC-9F72798FB455.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
I lost control of a car as I was barreling toward the water in Vice City, and in a panic, I bailed. The car froze like this, just casually standing up on two wheels. Professional parking at its finest.

Attachments

• 4B2C0F58-9A60-464F-958E-EC2BB8DC7012.jpeg
    4B2C0F58-9A60-464F-958E-EC2BB8DC7012.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
I forgot, I was going to upload this. So last night, I was doing the Stunt Jumps in Vice City. Got a Lamborghini stuck on top of a fence. It's kind of hard to see, because it's all black and blown-up, but trust me, look hard - there's a car there. It's actually stuck on top of two fences where they meet at a corner. I dorked up a Stunt Jump and crashed into a wall in mid air, the car caught fire, I bailed and hauled ass away from it, and this is how it bounced and wound up. And then everybody's just casually walking by like durr durr durr, nothing to see here, just doing NPC stuff...

Attachments

• F25298DB-4014-4AC5-970B-2A25D150CD67.jpeg
    F25298DB-4014-4AC5-970B-2A25D150CD67.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
I'm bored while waiting for a game to come in, surely in another day or two. So I'm messing around playing a classic I'm sure a LOT of people will remember. Not really "my" favorite Need For Speed game, but it's about half of people's favorite, nonetheless.

Attachments

• 86B2F596-C6AF-4C32-AB0B-44C162E877F9.jpeg
    86B2F596-C6AF-4C32-AB0B-44C162E877F9.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread