Post the Last Thing You Laughed At

I took a Corona test a minute ago, and this was inside. Oh look, a certificate of quality, and it's all in CHINESE. Like I trust the fuckers who RELEASED the damn virus to the world in the first place?? A country so KNOWN for its quality products in general? Boy am I in good hands...

Attachments

• 44CDED0F-06A0-43F6-B80F-EA8A7D5E51BD.jpeg
    44CDED0F-06A0-43F6-B80F-EA8A7D5E51BD.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: unknownaspect
Getting out of work just now, I'm sitting at a red light. Well, I'm stopped where a parking lot goes out into traffic, which is at an intersection, and the light was red, so traffic was backed up in front of me. Directly in front of me, there was a four door truck, and in the back, there were these two dogs, a Labrador and a German Shepherd. The Shepherd especially was quite a huge, very nice looking dog. They were quite antsy and worked up over the traffic and all the cars and humans around, and after a second, they and the Labrador were both staring right at me. I wasn't more than ten feet away. I did a little motion with my head, jerking it upward for a split second as though silently "barking", and man, that German Shepherd had none of it and let out several quick, excited barks. It made me smile, and I don't know why. Just messing with someone's dogs while bored stuck in traffic after a long day. Probably annoyed the shit out of the person driving the truck, but I didn't really see their reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread