Predators Vs. Prey

watches the potion splash and a gateway to the deepest parts of hell opens on my front lawn
......* stares at you*
Ehe. Sorry, these rat eyes of mine can read these potion labels very badly. Maybe I should switch to scent-based labels :3

in the background a hell demon is eating cheese in your pantry

Ehe. Sorry, these rat eyes of mine can read these potion labels very badly. Maybe I should switch to scent-based labels :3

in the background a hell demon is eating cheese in your pantry
Oh its ok Meta, nothing serious really, this is just A PORTAL TO A HELLISH DIMENTION OF HORRORS BEYOND OR IMAGINATION SITTING IN MY FRONT YARD!!!

Oh its ok Meta, nothing serious really, this is just A PORTAL TO A HELLISH DIMENTION OF HORRORS BEYOND OR IMAGINATION SITTING IN MY FRONT YARD!!!
Oh, whew. I'm glad it's not a big deal :3
If you want me, I'll be in the pantry, eating cheese :3

soon I am in the background, eating cheese with a bunch of hell demons and fellow rodents in the pantry
Hell hounds stampede through the portal trampling @Lenago house chasing the stick the Underlord has thrown
some hell hounds are also there, also eating cheese

Oh, whew. I'm glad it's not a big deal :3
If you want me, I'll be in the pantry, eating cheese :3

soon I am in the background, eating cheese with a bunch of hell demons and fellow rodents in the pantry

some hell hounds are also there, also eating cheese
........WILL SOMEONE JUST CLOSE THE DANG THING BEFORE MY HOUSE CATCHES ON FIRE?!

........WILL SOMEONE JUST CLOSE THE DANG THING BEFORE MY HOUSE CATCHES ON FIRE?!
peeks out of the pantry door
Hey, I am not some kind of.... portal-closing-guy.
?! There is a portal to literaly HELL right here, i think it's everyones problem!
"I don't see the issue", says a firey devil
a few PANTRY RATS are roasting marshmallows over his foot

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr

Users who are viewing this thread