Predators Vs. Prey

sniffsniff
Are you sure you don't know? It sure smells like several treasure chests filled with stolen Nord gold around here.

peeks
points rat-finger

what's goin' on there.
Come get your stolen Nord gold here. Good for closing portals and buying yogurt. Get them while they are still here

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
.......where did you get that?.....

From the hell gate :3 it turns out it leads to Hel, the Norse hell, and they have a lot of northern stuff like that lying around. I did the playful doggo-bow-thing to Garmr and he gave me some of the gold! For free! Said he loves playing with all kinds of Canidaes!

Oh well :( we needed stolen one for the potion though... but hey :3 I'll just go ask Garmr to close it! He's pretty chill! I'll also tell him that there's nothing of interest down there for you, nope, please don't open a hell portal that leads to unfathomable riches ever again old Garmr pal!

From the hell gate :3 it turns out it leads to Hel, the Norse hell, and they have a lot of northern stuff like that lying around. I did the playful doggo-bow-thing to Garmr and he gave me some of the gold! For free! Said he loves playing with all kinds of Canidaes!

Oh well :( we needed stolen one for the potion though... but hey :3 I'll just go ask Garmr to close it! He's pretty chill! I'll also tell him that there's nothing of interest down there for you, nope, please don't open a hell portal that leads to unfathomable riches ever again old Garmr pal!
i thought hel was just the norse non warrior afterlife, not the ghost story for non conformists thing "hell" is

Users who are viewing this thread