Predators Vs. Prey

@Guifrog !!!
When I visit Guadalajara Zoo again, I'll take pictures of the new little frog bois on there!

They added a Blu dart froggos habitat!!! @w@
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMfLG3RW/
View attachment 8783

Ooh, look at all the @Guifrogs....
....excuse me.

goes to check POTION SHACK to see if all the FERAL POTIONs and MULTIPLICATION POTIONs are still there

• Haha
Reactions: Fcomega121
Ooh, look at all the @Guifrogs....
....excuse me.

goes to check POTION SHACK to see if all the FERAL POTIONs and MULTIPLICATION POTIONs are still there
Hey Meta :D you're here too? I've found these Blueberry flavoured drinks! I've never heard of the "POTION" brand before, they must be a new company :3 anyhow I've tried a few and woof woof bark bark woof bark woof bark bark woof pants woof chases tail grr!

starts howling in a choir of wuff-wuff clones

Hey Meta :D you're here too? I've found these Blueberry flavoured drinks! I've never heard of the "POTION" brand before, they must be a new company :3 anyhow I've tried a few and woof woof bark bark woof bark woof bark bark woof pants woof chases tail grr!

starts howling in a choir of wuff-wuff clones
...I probably should start locking the POTION SHACK... or at least install a door....

• Haha
Reactions: Fcomega121
mushrooms remind you that it was improperly disposed of POTION waste that created them
Does that mean that improperly disposing POTION waste is a good thing? :hmm:
Well, whatever. I'll just stick to my tried-and-true method of brewing POTIONs and then putting them in the POTION SHACK and forgetting about them :3
Morning alpha activates wake up cycle
Morning :3
has completed my own wake up cycle, which involves twirling around in a mug of coffee

BL3A4977-1024x646.jpg

And it is work time again :3
levitates off to work, narrowly avoiding a plant

Does that mean that improperly disposing POTION waste is a good thing? :hmm:
Well, whatever. I'll just stick to my tried-and-true method of brewing POTIONs and then putting them in the POTION SHACK and forgetting about them :3

Morning :3
has completed my own wake up cycle, which involves twirling around in a mug of coffee
"thousands of people died"

Boy its windy today! Brr

*looks out the window to see the wind take a couple of cats, a few birds. And later a full blown elephant *

......yeahh i think i will stay home today...zips coffee

Users who are viewing this thread