NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Granted! It transforms rats into random not-rat things, like jaguars, coffee tables, espresso machines and zinc.

I wish for a fully-prepped doomsday bunker.

• Wow
Reactions: metatherat
Granted, but as you stare at the stolen Batmobile avariciously, the silhouette of the Batman can be seen looming over you on a nearby building while his ultra-dramatic theme music plays ominously.

I wish this forum had a "???" reaction.

Granted, you do! But he insists on lying on a huge pile of treasures and taking over the fortresses of dwarves. Also he poops a lot, I must stress this, a lot, you pretty much spend all of your time shoveling.

I wish that I had a more conveniently-sized pet baby dragon.

Granted but the adoption centre get's the order wrong: instead of a BABY DRAGON THAT CAN TURN INTO A RAT, they accidentally ship you a BABY DRAGON THAT OFTEN HAS TO CRAP.

I wish for unique Fursona Shovel-Chan to help!

Granted! But in a shocking development, Shovel-Chan turns out to be a princess of a shovel kingdom of an alternate dimension and your life is now about Shovel-Chan's efforts to regain her birthright from the evil Queen Hoe.

I wish I got isekai'd into a rat world, where rats get up to rat things and everyone is a rat.

EDIT: oop, snyped. oh well.
.....Let's just say that the little birds introduce you to Shovel-Chan, that's now Shovel-Chan canon. Little birds are attracted to her, Disney princess style. Yes that works
dusts off rat-hands

EDIT: oop, snyped. oh well.
Totally worth it. I'd pay to see a Disney movie of that. Think of the punning opportunities involved with having a female villain whose name and identity are both literally 'Hoe'. Dr Dre could write the soundtrack.

Anyway, granted! You're living in a rat world, where everything is a rat. That includes the people, the scenery, the food... you're going to have to be a cannibal to survive. Even the planet is a giant balled-up rat. The rat-people are made up of bones, blood and organs that are ALSO rats! It's a quantum fractal ratapalooza! Rats all the way down, baby!

I wish for a pet world-turtle. You know, a tiny one that I can keep in a shoebox.

Granted, but the people who live on the world-turtle get weirdly obsessed about the whole shoe box thing and being in a box starts to feature majorly in their religions and philosophy and stuff, and one day you look at their society and are like "huh" and it distracts you from stuff you should be doing a bit. Take that.

I wish for a pet world-rat. Why settle?

Granted, you get a nice world-skunk. Why settled indeed :P

Just keep it a little away from you, or else you'll get sprayed by its skunky atmosphere :3

I wish for a pet world-bat

Granted, but a hefty legal battle ensues between Spilo and your bat parents. It also comes with very complex daddy issues.

I wish to represent the defense of the Bat Parents vs Spilo case as a doggo laywer! Adoption rights are serious business in this fandom!

• Wow
Reactions: metatherat

Users who are viewing this thread