NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Granted, but the puns start to revolve around me being called "Meat the rat" and I subsequently get vored a lot :O

I wish I had portable TV to watch whenever I have been swallowed by someone

Granted! Frankly, anyone can play the theremin, you just wave your hands at it, there's one in my cupboard now. Just don't expect to get a tune out of it. Oh, and watch out! They tend to summon evil alien monsters! You think it's a coincidence that the BEM's always show up in Star Trek when the spooky theremin music is playing?

I wish that all guns shot bubbles instead of bullets, and the NRA stood for 'Nice Rainbow Association'.

• Haha
Reactions: Spilo and Bunny Lvr
Granted! It turns out that rainbows were strange sandworm-like creatures all along, they just never came completely out of the ground so we could see their heads before! That's why you couldn't catch them, they were too fast! Soon, the planet is like Arrakis during Gay Pride Month, with everybody Fremen-ing it up atop gaily-coloured rainbow worms. Until the worms get hungry, of course.

IMG_7428.JPG

I wish for a safe way to tickle a sleeping dragon.

Last edited:
Granted! Now there's just one: it immediately stops working the second the pitifully short warranty period expires and you have to buy a new one.

I wish for a large boot with which to kick things that annoy me.

Granted! But you have to feed it every hour, it's very hungry...

images

I wish Faust had enough food with which to feed his new boot companion

Users who are viewing this thread