The FP-Quiz Show

Wuff: See now Sparky :3 wasn't this a great segment of the show? They all seem so very happy to have had all that cheese and cheese cake!

View attachment 9515: "random fox yips"

Wuff: No of course we didn't have the budget for it :'3 b... but we'll certainly make it all back in the end!

View attachment 9516: "angry fox yips"

Wuff: D: Aaaah what do you mean it'll be deducted from my salary?! ;w; nnnghh~
Sparky, is there any room in the budget for yogurt? I am sure everyone would love watching us cute animals lick at the yogurt with our fuzzy mouths, think of the 🐀-ings! :3
Alright next question! Next question >o<

In the classic spanish novel "Don Quixote", Sancho Panza ends up buying something that he later hides within the helmet of Quixote. Quixote wears the helmet while attempting to battle a lion, which ends up making him look a fool, thanks to the contents that Sancho hid in his helmet pouring all over his head.
What did Sancho Panza hide inside Quixote's helment?

A) Yogurt
B) Glue
C) Cottage cheese

D) Paint
brololololo
A!! Yogurt! You had me at "A) Yogurt". Ahh, I can already taste the delicious Don Quixote's head :3
Sparky, can we have Don Quixote's head for dessert? :3
hopeful look

20240526_093118.jpg: "musical fox yips"

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png"Awww we can have a yogurt section :3? Wait, what do you mean it'll get deducted from my salary as well D: I didn't instigate it this time ;w;"

IMG_4036.PNG
: "peaks up from behind Meta's contestant stand, then scurries over to a microphone Well ^w^ since Wuff is now crying profusely and negotiating his salary, I'll step in: the answer was C. Cottage Cheese! But since you're all so wonderfully wonderful, you all get a point! Yay!"

Next question:
What do you call the offspring of a Zebra Stallion and a Horse Mare?
A) Horsebra
B) Zebralta
C) Striped Mule
D) Zorse

starts doing the ratvolta
View attachment 9533"Awww we can have a yogurt section :3? Wait, what do you mean it'll get deducted from my salary as well D: I didn't instigate it this time ;w;"

View attachment 9534
: "peaks up from behind Meta's contestant stand, then scurries over to a microphone Well ^w^ since Wuff is now crying profusely and negotiating his salary, I'll step in: the answer was C. Cottage Cheese! But since you're all so wonderfully wonderful, you all get a point! Yay!"

Next question:
What do you call the offspring of a Zebra Stallion and a Horse Mare?
A) Horsebra
B) Zebralta
C) Striped Mule
D) Zorse
krokokonk, krookokoonnkk

Oh! It has to be A) Horsebra! That might be wishful thinking of my part, but a species called 'horsebra' would probably be super popular in certain sections of the furry fandom, so it totally should be that. I can imagine the bra-wearing horses, and I am imagining them right now! Hi, horsebra, hiii! Wow, yogurt, for me? You want to dip your hooves in yogurt and have me lick them clean? You got it, horsebra, you are so nice! And what's this, horsebra cheese, made from genuine horsebra milk? Luckyy~ :3

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
9533-4f8090a548dc00c6eb1d40fec5dbe664.png"Alright Sparky.... so my salary won't get used for the yogurt section right ^^; Phew I'm glad."

takes off my shirt showing off my pink lacy bra, pushes the button in such a way it jiggles my breasts

I hope it's B. because I want to see if it's anything like the ratvolta that @metatherat has mastered.

attempts a bunnyvolta like a top less dancer in her bra

9532-9c3e4e1b8846d2beac7d57fbff061399.jpg: "Yipedy yips"
9533-4f8090a548dc00c6eb1d40fec5dbe664.png: "Aaaah what do you mean we've lost our sponsor "The Church of NunBunnies" due to adult content D: and it's being compensated by cutting my salary?! AAAAAH!"

9534-f36ce02ef91159e1c3daa8d6a8987659.png
: "OwO Ehm .... the Answer was D) Zorse! ^w^ but since you all had such wonderful imagination you all get a point! Jee! Here's the next question :3"

How do Honey Bee's communicate to each other where to find a source of food?
A) They do a little dance
B) They buzz in morse like code
C) They don't; they just randomly fly out hoping Thriae will help them out
D) They use their own pee to communicate

• Love
Reactions: metatherat
<This thread is not rated NSFW so I will refrain from my original answer!>

Presses the button then proceeds to do a little dance while buzzing, then peeing around my area

Oh yeah, we're not honey bees! The answer is D <I don't think it is, but fuck do I hope it is>

View attachment 9614"Alright Sparky.... so my salary won't get used for the yogurt section right ^^; Phew I'm glad."

View attachment 9615: "Yipedy yips"
consults RAT-FOX-RAT DICTIONARY
His eelcraft is full of hoovers? 🤔
View attachment 9614: "Aaaah what do you mean we've lost our sponsor "The Church of NunBunnies" due to adult content D: and it's being compensated by cutting my salary?! AAAAAH!"

View attachment 9616
: "OwO Ehm .... the Answer was D) Zorse! ^w^ but since you all had such wonderful imagination you all get a point! Jee! Here's the next question :3"

How do Honey Bee's communicate to each other where to find a source of food?
A) They do a little dance
B) They buzz in morse like code
C) They don't; they just randomly fly out hoping Thriae will help them out
D) They use their own pee to communicate
brrrrroooooaaaaaarrgh

D, it's D for sure. As a rodent, I can't imagine communicating in any other way! It's like a bulletin board system, which is clearly the most effective way of communication. All these other things are time-specific, but communication via scent marking will keep telling the the fellow bees where the foods are whenever they should come by. If there are any bees in the audience and they weren't peeing everywhere to communicate until now, I fully recommend they start doing so immediarately!
nodnods while scent marking the contestant podium, the FOX-RAT-FOX DICTIONARY, and Cheesy

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: "Contestant Bunny, you were sooooo close >w<! It is actually A), they dance! Here is a video of science hippies explaining it in great detail :3

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MX2WN-7Xzc

Well :3 at least no salary cuts this time, eh Cheesy?... ehm Cheesy?"

IMG_4036.PNG: "I am also so close~ so close to heaven 😍! rolls around in Meta's scent marks"

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: "Ehm owo..."

9615-564ed693413d8d476bee2d3fc3e1ee50.jpg: "Yip Yip Yappy Yap, Yip Yapa Yapa"

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: "What do you mean my salary is getting cut again, this time from the loss of Bee's in the audience who had to be removed after peeing everywhere! I didn't do anything wrong! It was contestant Mr. the Rat!

Anyhow ;w; next question!"

Who was totally responsible for getting the Bees kicked out, yet I still don't know how to quit him?
A) Meta
B) The rat
C) Rat
D) All of the above

Oops sorry, wrong question. Here it is

What do you call a female donkey?
A) Fluffy Mare
B) Jenny
C) Braybara
D) Hee-Hawnna

Last edited:
View attachment 9668: "Contestant Bunny, you were sooooo close >w<! It is actually A), they dance! Here is a video of science hippies explaining it in great detail :3

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MX2WN-7Xzc

stares at the video while sniffing through the BEE-RAT-BEE DICTIONARY
Their hovercraft is full of bees?!
Well, that makes perfect sense mmhm, yesyes. They are going somewhere yes.
Well :3 at least no salary cuts this time, eh Cheesy?... ehm Cheesy?"

View attachment 9669: "I am also so close~ so close to heaven 😍! rolls around in Meta's scent marks"
Hey, hey! Leave some for the other animals to smell!
Now you smell of "Meta wuz heer" :O

View attachment 9668: "Ehm owo..."

View attachment 9670: "Yip Yip Yappy Yap, Yip Yapa Yapa"

View attachment 9668: "What do you mean my salary is getting cut again, this time from the loss of Bee's in the audience who had to be removed after peeing everywhere! I didn't do anything wrong! It was contestant Mr. the Rat!

Anyhow ;w; next question!"
broooaarrrlll
The answer is probably A! Me, ta!. The rat! Do I get yogurt now? :3
Also those bees are not very good at scent marking. Their accent has a lot of z in it :O
Oops sorry, wrong question. Here it is
hrrooogghhh
Aha! It is obviously D, because donkeys say hee-haw, everyone knows that, so in their donkey language, D is the most likely option. All the other options sound like words that were made by some weird primate species who are ratcustomed, I mean, humancustomed, to talking with their weird ape larynx and stuff.
gives a random anthro donkey in the audience the rat fingerguns

Hey, hey! Leave some for the other animals to smell!
Now you smell of "Meta wuz heer" :O
IMG_4036.PNG: "Sowwy ^///^ I just like it when you're always here :'3"

The audience would "aww" at this moment in time, however they are too shocked that Cheesy is soaked in rat urine, especially the Nun Bunnies who can't seem to stop watching this show.

PS: Also we have official fan art now :D then again, can it be called fan art if I drew it and am an integral part of this quiz thread...?
View attachment 9679
It is a delight, and I am floating happily upon viewing it :3
(Because of joy, not because I am an eel floating in a eel battery tank any more)
Ee, all the furry memories <3
I shall remember them furever <3

Users who are viewing this thread