The FP-Quiz Show

Can't we do....... Both?
tosses BEET yogurt at the badger
AH HA! Surprise!

Launches beet yogurt back at the bunny

Beet that! Haha!

View attachment 9815: "Grrrrr >:( ... wait owo the badger has Yogurt!? Yaaaay we can finally do the yogurt section of this show! May I present to you all:"

View attachment 9816

"The Badger's Yogurt Stash ^w^ ehm... I mean the Yogurt section of this show! Yaaay!
NOOO! My precious collection of dairy! META!...er...I mean WUFF-WUFF! How else will I get my supply of good stomach bacteria?

NOOO! My precious collection of dairy! META!...er...I mean WUFF-WUFF! How else will I get my supply of good stomach bacteria?
9696-4f8090a548dc00c6eb1d40fec5dbe664.png: "Ah ûwû that's not your collection, eheheh~ ehm ... someone else must've nicked it from you dear Contestant; we here would never do something so vile just to cut corners <w<; I bet it was someone else ûû someone very rodenty. Perhaps someone with the last name "the Rat", first name starting with an M. ûwû ....
Outch hey, what's biting my toes D: stop it."

IMG_4036.PNG: "Grrrr >:U"

View attachment 9817: "Ah ûwû that's not your collection, eheheh~ ehm ... someone else must've nicked it from you dear Contestant; we here would never do something so vile just to cut corners <w<; I bet it was someone else ûû someone very rodenty. Perhaps someone with the last name "the Rat", first name starting with an M. ûwû ....

View attachment 9819: "Grrrr >:U"
So you didn't leave the hastily scribbled "I O U" note in my fridge then? Look! It's even signed with a doggy paw print!

View attachment 9786: "Mr Skunk is spot on and that's all that matters Sparky >o< gaah! Also congratulations contestant Skunk :3 that is some nice trivia you've added too! Well, next question!"
The owl says "hoot". I know this, it was in this book about zoology I read. Or at least there were some animals in the book :3
Did you know that cows go "moo"? It's true! That's a ratditional quiz fact.
View attachment 9791: "peaks around the corner, trying to watch and stay out of sight
as Cheesy does, I crane my head around the corner and lick him on the nose :3
Oh, I know this one too! The answer is GOOD STOMACH BACTERIA POTION nodnod :3
View attachment 9817: "Ah ûwû that's not your collection, eheheh~ ehm ... someone else must've nicked it from you dear Contestant; we here would never do something so vile just to cut corners <w<; I bet it was someone else ûû someone very rodenty. Perhaps someone with the last name "the Rat", first name starting with an M. ûwû ....

View attachment 9819: "Grrrr >:U"
Menace the rat?! :O
That guy is a real menace :O
He is also a rat.

Oh, we're nibbling toes?!
joins Cheesy in biting Wuff-Wuffs toes
Everyone, join in, eeee! :3

Although, excuse me for a moment.
View attachment 9815: "Grrrrr >:( ... wait owo the badger has Yogurt!? Yaaaay we can finally do the yogurt section of this show! May I present to you all:"

View attachment 9816

"The Badger's Yogurt Stash ^w^ ehm... I mean the Yogurt section of this show! Yaaay!
soon only my butt and tail are visible in one of the yogurt cups. the level of yogurt in the cup is declining rapidly

Users who are viewing this thread