The FP-Quiz Show

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: "Well who would've thought :'3 you're all wrong once more! Yaaaaaay! The answer was B) Jenny. Where on earth did the ones go who actually tried getting the questions right ;w; ? (Just kidding btw x3 you know I love your answers <3)"

IMG_4036.PNG: "Awww :( don't be sad Wuff. Look at how much effort our contestants put into their answers! They are doing such a fantastic job, really! Meta got into anatomy and Bun explained every possible answer :3! They should both get the points <3 haww they're just so lovely. Waves at Meta"

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: ":| ...Cheesy go take a shower, you smell atrocious!"

IMG_4036.PNG: "O-... oh yeah? W-...well some of us love this scent ok?! ;w; runs out crying"

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: "OwO ..... eh... Next question :("

The Wolverine is called a "Gulo gulo" in Latin. What does "Gulo gulo" mean translated into English?
A) Gullible
B) Groutchy
C) Seagull

D) Glutton

Well, judging by Wolverine's name's Spanish translation in some countries, Glotón, I'd say the answer is D) Glutton! (like me, and skunks! :P)

And no, don't ask me why Wolverine in Spain is called 'Atomic Needle'.

sits on the buzzer

Um, can we turn the buzzer vibrations up a notch? wiggles on the buzzer as I read the answers

Horny! That's what it means.

<puzzled look>

What, that's not an option? How can that be possible, horny is ALWAYS an option!

I'm feeling rather Gulo Gulo today.

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
View attachment 9696: "Well who would've thought :'3 you're all wrong once more! Yaaaaaay! The answer was B) Jenny. Where on earth did the ones go who actually tried getting the questions right ;w; ? (Just kidding btw x3 you know I love your answers <3)"

View attachment 9698: "Awww :( don't be sad Wuff. Look at how much effort our contestants put into their answers! They are doing such a fantastic job, really! Meta got into anatomy and Bun explained every possible answer :3! They should both get the points <3 haww they're just so lovely. Waves at Meta"

View attachment 9696: ":| ...Cheesy go take a shower, you smell atrocious!"

View attachment 9698: "O-... oh yeah? W-...well some of us love this scent ok?! ;w; runs out crying"

View attachment 9696: "OwO ..... eh... Next question :("
Cheesy come baaacckkk :O
vibrates foreleg towards the direction Cheesy ran in dramatically
I wanted to sniff you repeatedly :O

Hmh... Well, as fur the question, the answer has to be C. Seagull. See, there is the letter C, there, so clearly that is a clever way to hint at the sea, again. Seagull. C. It all works out. And if the weasels are not too gluttonous, they will leave foods uneaten, and then I, Meta, can eat those foods! Pretty clever, huh? It all works out well, see. Or should I say... see-gull?! Eh?! Eeh??! Yeah, I have this all figured out! nodnod

sniffs the air over at the direction Cheesy went in, to see if he is returning

Users who are viewing this thread