The FP-Quiz Show

Th... this show was... supposed to be my big chance at finally making it .... into show business! And now it's just a laughing stock 😭 with burping Badgers and stupid puns.... I'm ruined! I'm ruined!

x_OPrpq6_400x400.jpg: "Did someone say making it into show business? Darling darling @unknownaspect ! Usually I just exploit artist who are desperate to make it big in show business, like that pathetic dog over there, but not even my ice cold capitalistic heart could refrain from being moved by your performance! I'm going to make you into the biggest star the world has ever seen happy oink noises"

OwO ...... next question! Next question!!!! Next next next NEXT!!!! >o<

-------------------‐-----------‐------------------------‐-------------------------

Electric Eels dont only have one of the greatest names ever, Electrophorus electricus, but as it already suggest (quite heavily!) they can generate electricity! Up to how many Volts can they generate?

20240325_205318.jpg

Th... this show was... supposed to be my big chance at finally making it .... into show business! And now it's just a laughing stock 😭 with burping Badgers and stupid puns.... I'm ruined! I'm ruined!

View attachment 8759: "Did someone say making it into show business? Darling darling @unknownaspect ! Usually I just exploit artist who are desperate to make it big in show business, like that pathetic dog over there, but not even my ice cold capitalistic heart could refrain from being moved by your performance! I'm going to make you into the biggest star the world has ever seen happy oink noises"
Watch out! He said a lot of really suspicious stuff! His heart can move and I think he plans to throw some STAR TRANSFORMATION POTION! :O
OwO ...... next question! Next question!!!! Next next next NEXT!!!! >o<

-------------------‐-----------‐------------------------‐-------------------------

Electric Eels dont only have one of the greatest names ever, Electrophorus electricus, but as it already suggest (quite heavily!) they can generate electricity! Up to how many Volts can they generate?

View attachment 8760
Hahaa! Luckily I just happen to have some ELECTRIC EEL TRANSFORMATION POTION here! With it, I can turn myself into an electric eel, because who would know electric eel stuff better than an electric eel? I have this one in the Meta-phorical bag! And also the literal bag.

takes the ELECTRIC EEL TRANSFORMATION POTION out of the bag and drinks it
transforms into an electric eel

gassp.... gasssppp..... gassspppp.....
.......uhh.... gasssppp .....could I get some of that water you offered earlier? I'm sort of dying :3
......also the answer is probably A, I don't feel very powerful right now :3

View attachment 8759: "Did someone say making it into show business? Darling darling @unknownaspect ! Usually I just exploit artist who are desperate to make it big in show business, like that pathetic dog over there, but not even my ice cold capitalistic heart could refrain from being moved by your performance! I'm going to make you into the biggest star the world has ever seen happy oink noises"

Oh my! That sounds too good to be true, Mr Totally Trustworthy Pig! I was beginning to think I wouldn't get any money from this show!

takes the ELECTRIC EEL TRANSFORMATION POTION out of the bag and drinks it
transforms into an electric eel

gassp.... gasssppp..... gassspppp.....

.......uhh.... gasssppp .....could I get some of that water you offered earlier? I'm sort of dying :3
......also the answer is probably A, I don't feel very powerful right now :3

Grabs Meta with rubber gloves

Oh good! I always wanted renewable power!

Grabs Meta with rubber gloves

Oh good! I always wanted renewable power!
gasssp
If you put me in a tank of water, preferrably pretty soon gassp, I can be a battery pet for you sure :3
gassp
Just be sure to feed me a lot of..... whatever it is that we electric eels find tasty. Electric yogurt? Also give me a lot of pets :3
gassp

gasssp
If you put me in a tank of water, preferrably pretty soon gassp, I can be a battery pet for you sure :3
gassp
Just be sure to feed me a lot of..... whatever it is that we electric eels find tasty. Electric yogurt? Also give me a lot of pets :3
gassp
Drops you into a tank of water and places wires into the water

Do your stuff! I need power to this computer so I can look up the answers to this qui.....ah! I mean.....so I can...er....look at cute badger pics....yes, that'll stick.

Drops icelandic style battery acid yogurt into the tank, it's a traditional recipe, I think

Drops you into a tank of water and places wires into the water

Do your stuff! I need power to this computer so I can look up the answers to this qui.....ah! I mean.....so I can...er....look at cute badger pics....yes, that'll stick.

Drops icelandic style battery acid yogurt into the tank, it's a traditional recipe, I think
Thank you, eee! I will work extra hard, provided that I don't have to do anything.
turns out that as a rat-letric eel, both me and my cells are too lazy to generate sufficient power, I just laze around in a hammock all the time (where did I even get that thing)

looks upon the contestant with a single tear in my eye, then leans over to Sparky and speaks in a soft voice

Sparky, is this what the famous bird Dr. Sing-mund Freud meant when he spoke of the irrational and uncontrolable urges in all of us? Was it not the ancient greek tortoises that already spoke of this? The golden apple that can plundge the whole world into chaos? Not to forget snake-pal Jormungandr :'3 ... yes, perhaps it is pointless to resist... I think... I think I have found peace within Sparky!

Meta's incredibly low voltage interferes with the sett's lighting and other electronics, turning the sett into a pulsating disco and giving everyone a funky afro

Ghaaaaah! Why on earth did you even turn into am eel anyway! The question could've been answered by just saying A, B. C. or D! And you UnknownAspect! Stop cheating! For heavens sake!

malfunctioning speakers start picking up radio waves and start blasting out Dj Scentmark's sick tunes

Thank you, eee! I will work extra hard, provided that I don't have to do anything.
turns out that as a rat-letric eel, both me and my cells are too lazy to generate sufficient power, I just laze around in a hammock all the time (where did I even get that thing)
thumps the pc, which isn't working because Metathelectriceel isn't working

Who gave you that aquahammock?!

And you UnknownAspect! Stop cheating! For heavens sake!
Me? Cheat? Nah! This is just post-question study! You know, research! I'm a good student!

Wait! There's an exit to this studio?!
What?! OwO Spilo, you might've saved us all from the clutches of....

Just exits the game, as there was no love skunks, there's lots of rat bias, and I was disqualified anyways :p

Suddenly a tranquiliser shot hits Spilo in the butt, possibly coming from Sparky's direction

... ehm~ the clutches of the rat bias of course ^w^; isn't that right Sparky ol' chap? Look! We have new Skunk plushies merchandise!

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Sudden a tranquiliser shot hits Spilo in the butt, possibly coming from Sparky's direction
The tranquilizer shot bounces off due to the amazing cheeks of steel of the skunk

The skunk exits happily while everyone buys his realistic Skunk plushie merchandise, so realistic that people often confuse the plushie with him, like right now :P

• Wow
Awww :( that's not true Spilo Plushy! You're a valuable contestant and things will be brighter soon :3 I promise

looks at next question about rat facts

Ehm.... ok let's skip that one ^^;

• Haha
Aha! Here's one for our special contestant!

Given the name 55 PB the alleged first ever Teddybear was first presented to the world way back in 1903. Who was its inventer?

20240325_205113.jpg

Also the last questions answer was C! Shocking!

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread