The FP-Quiz Show

brings in a few candles after the lights went out
My dear contestants! Sadly, any coffee you order will be cold and some how the sugar is missing too D:

But the show must go on! We have fired the cat for neglecting his vermin control job ù.ú

Sadly Sparky is in the hospital after a skiing accident during his holiday, so instead we have an uninterested sleepy dog!

------------------------‐----------------------------------------------------------

Next question: Watership Down is one of the OG furry books! In it, our rabbit protagonists try to find a new place to live, since stinky humans decide to build upon their old warren. On their journey they are invited by a Rabbit called Cowslip to stay in his warren. There they find that a farmer leaves food for the rabbits, but things turn out a bit less favourable than they seem! What does the farmer do with these rabbits?

20240402_115859.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Also B was right for the previous question! Congratulation contestant :D we may thank the easter bunny for keeping Kids in check!
56647205-10721651-image-m-7_1650017954706.jpg

salutes :'3

brings in a few candles after the lights went out
My dear contestants! Sadly, any coffee you order will be cold and some how the sugar is missing too D:

But the show must go on! We have fired the cat for neglecting his vermin control job ù.ú

Sadly Sparky is in the hospital after a skiing accident during his holiday, so instead we have an uninterested sleepy dog!

------------------------‐----------------------------------------------------------

Next question: Watership Down is one of the OG furry books! In it, our rabbit protagonists try to find a new place to live, since stinky humans decide to build upon their old warren. On their journey they are invited by a Rabbit called Cowslip to stay in his warren. There they find that a farmer leaves food for the rabbits, but things turn out a bit less favourable than they seem! What does the farmer do with these rabbits?

View attachment 8879
climbs out of @unknownaspect's eel battery slams fin on buzzer
at the beEp, the time will be rhubarb

Aha! I have this figured out, this must be another gaasp Easter themed question, right? So the mean farmer definitely intended to lead them to Jesus, the answer is D, you know how those rural folks get, I bet he was judging the bunnies for their supposedly sinful ways, all the mating and single motherhood and poop-eating and whatnot. I for one respect the lifestyles of the rabbits, and would never lead them to Jesus, who is probably busy with his own stuff anyway. Instead, for the next two hours, I would like to talk to all of you about Ninkilim, Lord Rodent, the god of vermin, and how you should propitiate hir to stop vermin from eating your grain. If your grain has been getting all eaten, it is a certain sign that you need to let Ninkilim into your heart and me into your pantry. Do not let the demands of modern secular life turn you away from Lord Rodent, and devote your life to the higher calling of feeding rodents, and you too can reap the immense rewards of not having a bunch of sharp-toothed rodents eat your ch gaaaassppp

passes out from lack of oxygen

Oh gosh! OoO Contestant Mr. Rat!

gets my phone out to call the Pawspital, but then realises that the viewer ratings have declined since his speech

Gaaaah D: The nun-bunnies that tune in every day while knitting! They totally don't like any Babylonian preaching!

looks at my locket

Gaaaahahaaaa D: the running gag of me having a secret crush on Meta, even though he's just a lazy rat who has given nothing but joke answers! What ever should I dooo? Uninterested sleepy dog, help!

IMG-20230416-WA0003.jpg

... oh for heaven's sake!

Oh gosh! OoO Contestant Mr. Rat!

gets my phone out to call the Pawspital, but then realises that the viewer ratings have declined since his speech
falls back into @unknownaspect's eel battery, is gradually revived
mm, oxygen, my favorite element right after cheap easily gnawable plywood :3
Gaaaah D: The nun-bunnies that tune in every day while knitting! They totally don't like any Babylonian preaching!
Do you have the addresses of those knitting nun-bunnies. For no reason. I'm not planning to go into their fields and eat their grain :3
looks at my locket

Gaaaahahaaaa D: the running gag of me having a secret crush on Meta, even though he's just a lazy rat who has given nothing but joke answers! What ever should I dooo? Uninterested sleepy dog, help!

View attachment 8894

... oh for heaven's sake!
looks at the sleeping sleepy dog, nodnods knowingly
I understand perfectly, sleepy dog. Lazing about is very rodenty and fun. You should make a rodent fursona, sleepy dog :3
gives the electric eel flipperguns, they look very energetic

gets a megaphone out due to a lack of electricity Dear contestants, we will resume the show soon. Sparky found out about the state of the~
falls back into @unknownaspect's eel battery, is gradually revived
mm, oxygen, my favorite element right after cheap easily gnawable plywood :3
side steps, narrowly missing a piece of wood from the ceiling that had been gnawned upon
studio and told me to not touch anything, do anything or even move until he comes back ^w^; I may be in big trouble.

Once again thank you for playing :'3

(Im off this weekend to record some music my friends :3 I will return and get back to our lovely quiz shenanigans!)

gets a megaphone out due to a lack of electricity Dear contestants, we will resume the show soon. Sparky found out about the state of the~

side steps, narrowly missing a piece of wood from the ceiling that had been gnawned upon
studio and told me to not touch anything, do anything or even move until he comes back ^w^; I may be in big trouble.

Once again thank you for playing :'3
You are welcome! And on the behalf of my many teeming rodentpals sorry for the state of the studio. It just feels so good on the jaw to gnaw! Once you go incisor, you can't... returncisor.
(Im off this weekend to record some music my friends :3 I will return and get back to our lovely quiz shenanigans!)
(ooh! good luck with the wuff-tunes, wuffpal! I look furward to smelling you again) :3

You are welcome! And on the behalf of my many teeming rodentpals sorry for the state of the studio. It just feels so good on the jaw to gnaw! Once you go incisor, you can't... returncisor.
Grrrrrr ù.ú honestly I really should~
(ooh! good luck with the wuff-tunes, wuffpal! I look furward to smelling you again) :3
Oh~ its fiiiiiine Meta >w> thank you for the wishes u///u

(honestly, thank you :D!)

• Love
Reactions: metatherat
Well my dearest contestants :3 it was indeed C

And guess who has returned :D it's Sparky! A round of applause!!!

OwO! Outch, hey! Why are you hitting me Sparky? Uff~ au >.< what do you mean I let your serious quiz show turn into a zany chaotic half RP D: outch! You're the one who told me to post it under Shenanigans! Outch!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright alright! I'll ask a question that actually feels like a quiz question!

Which of the following animals does not produce Ivory?
20240408_202451.jpg

Well my dearest contestants :3 it was indeed C

And guess who has returned :D it's Sparky! A round of applause!!!
flails in @unknownaspect's eel battery to emulate applauding
Welcome back, Sparky! I hope you recovered well from your accident. Also, Sparky is a nice name and I am not just saying that because I am an electric creature :3
eel flipperguns
OwO! Outch, hey! Why are you hitting me Sparky? Uff~ au >.< what do you mean I let your serious quiz show turn into a zany chaotic half RP D: outch! You're the one who told me to post it under Shenanigans! Outch!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright alright! I'll ask a question that actually feels like a quiz question!

Which of the following animals does not produce Ivory?
View attachment 8995
borlorlorlorlorlorlorlorlor-hugaak

Uh... sorry about that, my static electricity triggered the buzzer remotely :3
But no worries, I can figure this out using LOGIC!
looks determined

So, what do all these animals save one have in common? Obviously, they are all land-dwelling animals save the narwhal. And that makes sense, the ivory mines are likely on land. So the narwhal can't work as a miner there. Well, I guess a narwhal could be taken into the ivory mines on a cart or something.... but even then, they would not be able to hold a pickaxe. But wait, what if they work in an administrative position? But I guess all of the other animals could do that, as well. I assume the question assumes that the animals are actively involved in the ivory mining process. The answer has to be C, for sea, where the narwhals live! I bet you didn't think I'd get that hint, but I totally did nodnod

leans back in eel-battery smugly

Pops head out of makeshift sett, pieces of chewed up question cards stuck in my fur

I didn't look at the answers! Honest! I did nothing! I thought nothing! I regret nothing!

nudges the @metatherat's tank/battery

When are you going to work?! I need to preserve my cheese! Your electric personality will only get you so far!

Turns back to the host

Ah! Wait! The quiz is back on?! Eek!

Right! Ivory, ivory, what doesn't make ivory.

Well, I think it may be D. I think the Rhinos are a code for the rhinovirus, which often causes colds in people, which you put into quiz answers because you meant cold, as in you're not close to the answer (if you're after Ivory).

Going for a Narwhal? Oohh you're getting warmer! You're close to a hippo? Wow! You're getting hotter! You went for a rhino? oh, you're cold now, you're losing the trail for that ivory!

So there you have it, Rhino means rhinovirus which means cold which means you're cold which means its the answer!

Either that, or because Rhinos don't produce ivory.

AH! WAIT! Almost forgot!

BUUZZ!

Screenshot_20240409-125422_Google.jpg: "Hello everybody! I'm Cheesy the Mouse ^w^ my unique sona trait is that I get way too cheesy and make everyone feel uncomforable <blushes> ehehe~ sowwy

Since Wuff-Wuff is knocked out cold I get to co-host this lovely show! Yay!

Gosh, you're both so smart <3 I'm afraid it wasn't the Narwhal @metatherat but your logic was so flawless! I think you must've been right about their administrative position ^///^ what a clever Eel and those handsome whiskers make you look stunning!

@unknownaspect wow! You're so knowledgable ://D you are right! It is D! I'm just a wittle mouse who didn't write that question~ but you must've cought wind of what Wuff-Wuff was trying to say with your hot and cold tactics ^///^ amazing! I wish I was as smart as you!

Anyhow ;w; nnngh I'll stop gushing already, next question <squeaks>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is a the unique ingredient in "casu martzu" cheese?

20240409_125208.jpg

nudges the @metatherat's tank/battery

When are you going to work?! I need to preserve my cheese! Your electric personality will only get you so far!
Don't worry, I have this all figured out. I plan to laze about until I am dead, and then still laze about for a few years after my death. But then I will seriously consider springing into action.
View attachment 9001: "Hello everybody! I'm Cheesy the Mouse ^w^ my unique sona trait is that I get way too cheesy and make everyone feel uncomforable <blushes> ehehe~ sowwy

Since Wuff-Wuff is knocked out cold I get to co-host this lovely show! Yay!

Gosh, you're both so smart <3 I'm afraid it wasn't the Narwhal @metatherat but your logic was so flawless! I think you must've been right about their administrative position ^///^ what a clever Eel and those handsome whiskers make you look stunning!

@unknownaspect wow! You're so knowledgable ://D you are right! It is D! I'm just a wittle mouse who didn't write that question~ but you must've cought wind of what Wuff-Wuff was trying to say with your hot and cold tactics ^///^ amazing! I wish I was as smart as you!

Anyhow ;w; nnngh I'll stop gushing already, next question <squeaks>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is a the unique ingredient in "casu martzu" cheese?

View attachment 9002
stares at Cheesy with adoring eyes
Ooh, Cheesy, you are so beautiful. I know I have the body of an eel right now, but inside, I am 100% rodent. Come into my eel-tank and let's snuggle :3
...uhh, maybe you should wear a full-body rubber rodentsuit before you do, though. :3

......ooh, come to think of it, that suit might protect against my eelectricity, too!

Also, as for the quiz thingy,
horlorlorlorlorlorlorlorlorggg
The answer has to be B, cat milk. I don't want to live in the world where that is not the answer. I want to go to see the cats being milked in their pens, and then I want the cats to playfully chase me around the yogurt vat until we all fall into the yogurt vat and have to lick the yogurt off each other. In fact, can we do that right now. It really would spice up the quiz, I think. Cheesy should fall into the yogurt vat, too! :3

stares at Cheesy with adoring eyes
Ooh, Cheesy, you are so beautiful. I know I have the body of an eel right now, but inside, I am 100% rodent. Come into my eel-tank and let's snuggle :3
...uhh, maybe you should wear a full-body rubber rodentsuit before you do, though. :3

......ooh, come to think of it, that suit might protect against my eelectricity, too!

Also, as for the quiz thingy,
horlorlorlorlorlorlorlorlorggg
The answer has to be B, cat milk. I don't want to live in the world where that is not the answer. I want to go to see the cats being milked in their pens, and then I want the cats to playfully chase me around the yogurt vat until we all fall into the yogurt vat and have to lick the yogurt off each other. In fact, can we do that right now. It really would spice up the quiz, I think. Cheesy should fall into the yogurt vat, too! :3
Screenshot_20240409-125422_Google.jpg: "Oh my Mr. Eel <blushes> ^///^ I never knew you ray-finned fish could be so cheesy too! ... uhm..

My ... my parents warned me and told me I should never interact with Eels.. they've been telling me that ever since cousin Basil had that accident at Almere...
But I- ... I believe you Mr. Eel! I can sense that you're a rodent at heart!

stares at you with wide open eyes, shining from the tears that are slowly forming

I never thought your kind was evil Mr Eel! Just missunderstood! And if my parents would see how much yogurt you ate they would know too! They would understand....
Oh to hell with them and caution Mr Eel, my heart has long since said yes after seeing how smart you were and how comfortable you looked in a hammock! <3 I would gladly play chase with you and the milk cats!
Wuff-Wuff, may we?

20240323_204949.jpg: "nngh... 💫 Sp..arky... where are we.. what time is it.... am I dead? Is this heaven?

gets hit by another piece of falling ceiling

XwX oh~ so very sleepy"

View attachment 9010: "Oh my Mr. Eel <blushes> ^///^ I never knew you ray-finned fish could be so cheesy too! ... uhm..

My ... my parents warned me and told me I should never interact with Eels.. they've been telling me that ever since cousin Basil had that accident at Almere...
But I- ... I believe you Mr. Eel! I can sense that you're a rodent at heart!

stares at you with wide open eyes, shining from the tears that are slowly forming

I never thought your kind was evil Mr Eel! Just missunderstood! And if my parents would see how much yogurt you ate they would know too! They would understand....
Oh to hell with them and caution Mr Eel, my heart has long since said yes after seeing how smart you were and how comfortable you looked in a hammock! <3 I would gladly play chase with you and the milk cats!
Wuff-Wuff, may we?
Ee, I wuv yoo, Cheesy, you are so sweet and cute and open with your emotions let's snuggle each other forever and live in a cage together as rodent cagemates! And I am not an eel, I am a rat, I just happen to have the body of an eel for the moment! Also ratctually, I am sorry to say but I think the cats might have been hypothetical, or Meta-phorical, or somesuch. But I am sure there are some cats in the audience! All we need is a tub of yogurt! And also I need some kind of extramarine eel exosuit for land-based activities. Do you have one here in the studio?

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff

Users who are viewing this thread