I was going to get back at you for being such a nifty little word bender uou but my option would've only been appropriate back in the 19th hundred in Belgium, to be more precise probably in Tervuren, so let's not do that D: eeek!

Out comes a race-watching monocular ^w^

I insert a word that cannot be mistaken or bent out of context! Ehm... SPOON!

Now a very sceptical and cycnical person may think you've done the whole word bending thing AGAIN ùoú but this time hidden behind a very passifying way of doing so....

Luckily I'm totally not that sort of person! ^w^ Nnnnh yay! Out comes me feeding you yogurt with a spork!

I insert the karmasutra, oops, tihihihihi 😇

Last edited:
;w; no no, I meant the karmasutra... gosh darn it

Out comes the single "All You Need is Love" on vinyl :3

I insert the abstract concept of letting go of your wants and desires to reach Nirvana, even the desire to reach Nirvana itself. Never wanted to insert the Kama Sutra, nope, nah ah! Certainly not!

I insert the abstract concept of letting go of your wants and desires to reach Nirvana, even the desire to reach Nirvana itself. Never wanted to insert the Kama Sutra, nope, nah ah! Certainly not!
out comes Kurt Cobain who looks nonplussed

I insert a ticket to a Brihadaranyaka Upanishad concert (now I am curious what kind of music a band called Brihadaranyaka Upanishad would play)

Out comes a dragon whose hoarding instinct has been triggered.

I insert a hobbit burglar.

EDIT: Oop, simultaneous post. Guess the dragon likes steppes.

Users who are viewing this thread