Transform the user above you into a (different?) species II: The transfuring

(briefly logged in at work)
iu

uses BUNNY MAGJIYYKS to cast RAT TRANSFORMATION
You are now one of the RAT FACTS RATS. Your new sona trait is that you traverse the furry world, dispensing RAT FACTS to everyone. If they do not want to hear RAT FACTS, you entice them with your grape soda smell until they are ready to receive some RAT FACTS. (You also make a great pet for all ages)

Ohh beau lapin🌹 throws roses at you

I 'ave finally found out, what is missing from your life! Oui Oui! 🌹 throws roses at other members mes chéries, regardez!

zwergspitz-768x635.jpg

Le petit allmagne Spitzer! Oui! Your previous tro'nceformation gave it away! Le bendy baguette! Very german indeed! I am sure cette is what you were looking for! throws another rose at you🌹

It could 'ave been rat too, but I'm pretty sure that it was not!

Ohh beau lapin🌹 throws roses at you

I 'ave finally found out, what is missing from your life! Oui Oui! 🌹 throws roses at other members mes chéries, regardez!

Le petit allmagne Spitzer! Oui! Your previous tro'nceformation gave it away! Le bendy baguette! Very german indeed! I am sure cette is what you were looking for! throws another rose at you🌹

It could 'ave been rat too, but I'm pretty sure that it was not!
stands there with a :I expression as my face is pelted with roses repeatedly
Yes, very romantic, thank you.
...that one almost got a thorn in my eye. Alright, I see it is time to unleash my mysterious pup-powers.
8wu1kxd6vgaz.jpg

NMS-azam!
You are now a submarine NMS rodent-doggo-warthog-thingy! Please pick up some kelp sacs for me, and also any underwater alien yogurt. Also try to figure out if there is sufficient customer base for a successful underwater alien hybrid rodent detective agency :3

Thanks for the new scent, grape soda smells good on me! As a thank you, you shall be the Pooper Scooper! No, not scooping poop, but dishing the deets on poop! It's an awesome job because 1. You are a bunny and 2. You get unlimited cecotropes to enjoy.

1714309529495.png

NMS rodent-doggo-warthog-thingy reporting for duty Captain!

You won't like this, but I have found out that there is a surprise predator attack in the planning, Operation Urgent Furry! We must make preparations for an ambush at once!

Wabalaplamplam!
Papilio_cresphontes_larva.jpg
Giant swallowtail transformation go!

They will never expect the bird poop to attack them!

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat

Users who are viewing this thread