Transform the user above you into a (different?) species II: The transfuring

I'm super fast! Vrooooom! :D

Well Bun, you are now:

meowdulator_teaser.jpg

A cat themed guitar pedal! You make guitars go Meow and have two holes to slot "cables" in! Yay ûwû

runs away, super fast

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: metatherat
While you partied I studied the blade. And I have come to the conclusion that trying to hold a katana with rat-hands is super difficult.
exchanges rat-katana for some cheese

Anyway:
iu

You are now a Chinese zodiac rat. Your new sona traits include adaptability, cleverness, prosperity and not waking up any cats that are your competitors in celestial contests. I love you, ratpal. Play your flute for meh :3

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
You are now a Chinese zodiac rat. Your new sona traits include adaptability, cleverness, prosperity and not waking up any cats that are your competitors in celestial contests. I love you, ratpal. Play your flute for meh :3
Along with causing a pandemic each time it's its year typical rats, cough thus nullifying any of those zodiac rat traits :P

Here, I've got you something better, and more appropriately timed since it was just National Dog Day!

1724749730984.png
You are a Chinese zodiac dog! And other than being a good boy, your new sona traits are friendliness, loyalty, kindness and being always reliable... oh, just like dogs in real life! :D You're a good boy dogpal!

Ha~! Not so fast Skunk in a Spanish dress! 2019 was indeed, year of the PIG!

plays the rat flute in a very rodenty fashion 🎶🐀

Hey this is kind of swell Meta :D you're me and I am you! Maybe I can sink into your fur and stuff like that :3

Anyhow, what should we do to someone who spreads false information <w<? Hmmmhh~

istockphoto-1264431576-612x612.jpg

Badabooom! ✨ You are now "Carefree Pig". You could not give a rat's arse about the Pandemic!
... <w< protects my rat-butt with my little rodent hands in case you did

Ehm~ Your unique traits are: Not giving a single f*ck, telling people "I want a bath Motherf-" and enjoying walks on sundays through the park :3

Users who are viewing this thread