Transform the user above you into a (different?) species II: The transfuring

Gasp My idol!
He's so noteworthy. Even if he insists on wearing weirdly small hats. Anyway,

you hear the approaching scratchy pitter-patter of many little clawed feet on the floor
scurries over extra scurrily as a rat-taur, petting my pet butterfly
Hay there! So, yeah, man, I just don't have enough cotton thread. If only I had some cotton thread, that would be ratwesome. I am always running out of cotton thread.

So without any fur-ther waste of time:
throws CLARK'S MILE-END SPOOL DUCK POTION
antique_funny_chickens_duck_spool_cotton_postcard-rb06c82c3a3774fb1843a0e51e0555b5e_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

There we go! Now as a Clark's Mile-End Cotton Spool Duck you can drag your boat-cart that has wheels made of packaged spooled thread everywhere where people need cotton thread. Uh, ignore the two dudes on the boat-cart, I dunno why they always show up.

Hmmmh~ man Meta you're right :O how come no one ever considered their own capitalistic needs and desires in this thread! I for one have a huuuuge problem with explosive stoves! They just keep blowing up on me💥 it's getting a bit expensive...

Wazam!✨
animal_ad_1-728x461.jpg

Thank god you told my old buddy Jim about the new NON EXPLOSIVE Stoves :3 man, what a great invention Meta, you should really tell more people about the Boss of the Diggins!
I was lucky Jim came and told me, even though I'm a scary Alligator! Perhaps his blank stare into the void might indicate him not seeing very much and thus not being scared of my scary Alligator self.
Well what ever the case, you should really patent that improved wire gauze :3

If only people put in nearly as much effort when TFing me like that.

I mean, you get transformed into a skunk... but those don't matter nearly as much

Okay, I'll turn you into a hippo!

If only people put in nearly as much effort when TFing me like that.

I mean, you get transformed into a skunk... but those don't matter nearly as much

Okay, I'll turn you into a hippo!
I think it's a "spark imagination" thing Spilo :3 Meta put in quite a lot of effort himself and also tapped into the world of odd old timey advertising!

Adding the little details helps others then play out their transformation in their next post and also give ideas to build upon.

Anyway, let's see.... Aha!

3e037ff61c5074b86ebb5d938690c465.jpg

You are now lovely Miss Mew Spilo! No longer shall you feel left in the shadows, for now: You will get super spoiled, as a cat! The softest pillows, the finest collars, even a personal hairdresser who makes sure your tail is coloured black and white to remind you of your glorious skunk days!

Cat-heavenly flavour will furthermore make you purr beyond your vocal chords capacities, enabling you a double life as "Cat-erine Russel", the "Grammy Award-winning vocalist best known for her stunning vocal approach and interpretive works in blues and early jazz, as a cat!"

Anyhow now I'm going to swim a little and practice my singing too! Maybe some day I too can be a jazz singer!
Hippo-Facts-2.jpg
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH🎶"

peeks out of my non-exploding stove
Hay furpals. Nice to see you here, in the rat-mines.
So. anyone need a non-exploding stove? If you are tired of your stove exploding all the time, I have the solution.

But not all problems can be solved with improved wire gauze, we rat-miners also get thirsty.
So therefore,
uses the magical power of the non-exploding stove
414faadc31e8eb4c1dee16182e03f32e.png

There we go! A whiskey squirrel, the squirrel who brings the whiskey with the clear clean taste.
Because when people think of clean, they think of a wild wilderness rodent, obviously. And why wouldn't they, we rodents are the epitome of cleanliness!
shakes my fur, sending stove oil and mine dust all over the mine shack floor, which has also been extensively scent marked
Boy, some PM Blended Whiskey would go down swell right now, just pour it on the floor, we can lap it up from there :3

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Well Bun, you do like the presence of a good handsome man from time to time ûû and that is why!

Shazalabalam! ✨

322506499_e73f962f6b_o.jpg

You are now passenger dog! Yes, one may assume the ad wants to imply that a man belongs in the hospital, coughing his lungs out, a tube down his chest cavity to combat the pleural effusion, unable to escape the growing tumors in his lungs that cause internal bleeding, unable to escape the cancer that has crept up to his brain causing severe pains, slowly gurgling to death as fluids build up in the back of his throat..
But nay!
They mean that a man belongs next to a doggo :3 I mean even the Surgeon General has determined that it's far better than smoking! Yay! Have fun on your epic jeep adventures Bun!

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
staggers in drunkenly
falls over to a side
Fookin... stupid place for a. earrgh whatchamacallit. floor. whopuddit therr. stupid...

Aanyhoo... bleargh. Transfur. mation... Yeah!

Alakachum.
dream_TradingCard6.jpg
You! Are now also! A sturgeon general.
Sona traitsh inchlude. Military! ordering. of forces, and. whatchamacallems. The scaley things. Scutes, that's the things.

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Atteeeeeention! I am Sturgeon General Skink McScutes! From now on you will speak only when spoken to and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir! Do you maggots understand that?!

looks at the drunken rat on the floor

Who's the slimy little fluffunist-poop twinkled-toed chicken-licker down here, who just signed his own death warrant?
You little drunk scumbag! I've got your name! I've got your ass! 2024-06-17 12_15_12-donkey - Google Suche.png You will not drink, you will not puke, you will learn by the numbers! I will teach you! Now get up, get on your feet!

You are useless for my Corps in the state that you are!

Waaaaaaaaaaablam! ✨
2024-06-17 12_04_20-10 Ways Animals Have Served the Military.png

That's more like it Private LASER DOLPHIN, now let me see your warface! D:<

Users who are viewing this thread