Unpopular Opinions

Unfortunately I've only ever played a bit of Adventures, but mostly Star Fox 64 on my N64, and Star Fox 64 3D on my 3DS. Might have to go with 64 3D as my favorite, though. But I'm really sad because the cockpit view in 64 was dope as fuck and they didn't bring it back in 3D.
Yeah, 64 3D was fantastic! The missing cockpit view was a mistep certainly. I've got Adventures but not really played it just yet. I love the series so much, I bought a boxed SNES/Starwing bundle, box is kind of rough but it's nice to have a cartridge of the original game. Starfox Zero is one I keeping going back to.

• Love
Reactions: Fcomega121
I don't like tattoos, most of the time they're just ugly.

Particularly when you get an otherwise nice looking model who's got this giant black .... blob on her torso.
Agreed. The main thing is that shit's permanent too, so if it gets messed up or if you regret it later, ah well. Not big on piercings either, don't exactly dislike them, just have no interest in them, I kinda value my body lol. I remember I saw a guy once who had his entire fucking cheek missing and he had a gage on his cheek. Oof.

Makes me think though, why don't people invest more in sticker tats? I never really see those anymore these days. Those are always fun to apply. Used to have a booklet around here with a shit ton of big tribal sticker tattoos. Looks cool for a while, and if you're done with it, it just washes off. Most of mine used to last quite a while though before coming off which was neat.

I like pineapple on pizza AND on tacos! It just enhances the flavor!!

As well as finding soggy bread nice
Specially if it is soggy in green sweetened tea

And also if I have normal milk, I'll always prefer to pour cereal before the milk and then the spoon not the other way around :V

And also if I have normal milk, I'll always prefer to pour cereal before the milk and then the spoon not the other way around :V
I always wondered why this was so debatable. I figured cereal first simply made more sense, because you pour in the cereal and then you know how much milk to add. Since cereal floats I figured if you did milk first then you wouldn't be able to properly measure out your cereal—or you might either not add enough milk, or add too much milk.

So I add cereal first, and when I add milk I stop once the cereal begins to float a little. Always seems to be a good ratio for me.

• Love
Reactions: Fcomega121
I never understood the current 80s Nostalgia in Music. Sure, some bands were phenomenal! But most of it,.... was kind of crap 🙊

It is a very odd phenomenon~ I guess it's a form of escapism; the royals and the Kardashians live a life these people want to have, they want to be like them. The gossip side of things could spring from the desire to fit in: "Did you hear what xyz did? Oh my god, that's so like xyz!" (unconsciously implying one knows this person). Perhaps even envy and the want to be better than them in a moment of weakness.

I always wondered why this was so debatable. I figured cereal first simply made more sense, because you pour in the cereal and then you know how much milk to add. Since cereal floats I figured if you did milk first then you wouldn't be able to properly measure out your cereal—or you might either not add enough milk, or add too much milk.

So I add cereal first, and when I add milk I stop once the cereal begins to float a little. Always seems to be a good ratio for me.
Exactly!!! It is just so much better because of that, and also helps settle down the cereal a bit so nothing spills out

I only have powder milk nowadays and I notice much more how ineffective it is too have milk first.

I also prefer to let cereal soggy up, it's easier to chew than some cereals that are teeth breakers when they're dry, and softer ones just taste better, like chocolate ones, if you finish up a crunchy choco cereal the milk never turns choccy, unless the cereal is nice and soft

Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Japanese game design philosophy is generally superior to western game design philosophy. I am really sick of seeing games that get caught up in being realistic. Try making games that are you know, fun to play. I really don't care how faithfully recreated the real world rifle is in your game.

Japanese game design philosophy is generally superior to western game design philosophy. I am really sick of seeing games that get caught up in being realistic. Try making games that are you know, fun to play. I really don't care how faithfully recreated the real world rifle is in your game.

And while we're at it, let's move away from all the crime and sport themed games.

How about we focus less on those and focus more on just making games that aren't so fucking greedy? That's my biggest concern with the industry. Everything's broken, rushed, unfinished, yet given a $100+ price tag. Game's literally unplayable, but hey at least the microtransaction shop works perfectly on day one. And stop with the microtransactions and battle passes, I'm not playing this game for free damn it!

This might be an unpopular opinion, because I know a few who disagree with me, but I'm so fucking sick of "they'll patch it later". When a game comes out unplayable, while most companies do sometimes fix them later, you're still at the mercy of the company, and there's no guarantee that they'll do it. In court, if you tried to sue, they could argue that you bought the product "as-is" and they technically don't have to do shit.

Whatever fucking happened to releasing the game practically fully-finished and as functional as advertised? Companies are so eager to get games out the door that they don't care about quality control. I'm tired of games that don't work on release. Meanwhile all my N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, and PS3 games all work almost perfectly fine even when running them without their day one patches and stuff. They didn't release their games back then in such a shitty state, and that was amazing. Sure there's maybe a minor bug here or there but that's usually it. Whereas today, games have either constant game-breaking issues or they have a shit-ton of smaller bugs that add up to be a bigger deal as a whole.

When it comes to players of AAA games, I swear you can't disappoint them no matter what. They might complain about the game, but who cares, it's not like they won't just simply pre-order the ultra-deluxe edition of the company's next game. People need to start voting with their wallets but nobody does. One time a game was released in an unplayable state, I knew it was going to be because all their other games have been like that. I asked politely and in a civil manner why people keep buying these games when they release in such a poor state and I got called a "retarded fucknut" by the community who told me these games are the best games ever made and I'm just an idiot. The fact people genuinely think that disgusts me, that people feel a need to defend these terrible practices.

Users who are viewing this thread