Unpopular Opinions

Punji

21 December 2022
What unpopular opinions do you have?

I really hate the band Queen. Everything they've done is awful. Really just some of the worst trite I've ever had the displeasure of listening to, and yet they are lauded about as though anything they've done was even remotely good or enjoyable at all. Bohemian Rhapsody and We Are the Champions are quite possibly two of the shittiest songs ever created. Pure cacophonous noise.

Give the Pile your fuel for the fire!

• Wow
Reactions: MooseHorns237
I'm a furry XD

That stick frame housing and concrete is stupid and should only be used in specific situations. There's so many better materials and methods, and if they were mainstream it would be so much easier to get all the necessary tools, skills, materials and information, but as is, it's very difficult to build these alternative houses, which makes people not want to do them, etc.

@Mambi I agree about beer, it's definitely an acquired taste.

@MooseHorns237 The reason we use it has to do with how it's easier to pre-fab that way. Aside, I agree about housing construction.

I never got sports. I get bored and go do something else after about half an hour.

Saints Row (2022) isn't really that bad. Granted, I got it for free on Epic Games because it was free to keep for a limited time. Even as a die-hard fan of the previous titles, looking at Saints Row at face value still wasn't the worst thing in the world. Sure it had a bug here or there, but overall, I kind of enjoyed it.

The only problem is I wish these GTA-esque games would stop making cars so fucking slow lmao. In most games it's like "Oh I've got the fastest car in the game" and it only maxes at like 120 MPH. For the longest time GTA V's fastest cars only went like 130 MPH I think.

I can't stand the traditional y-axis in gaming, I always use inverted. My brain is upside down, apparently. Normal controls messes me up so bad, I need looking down to make you look up, and vice versa. It's kind of funny when someone else is over (usually kid relatives), I have to pause and go to the settings and flip the controls back before passing the controller, because it's always inverted after I've been playing.

I think the Wii U was a good console.
The games were unique, it actually had some bangers honestly.

No mash, though.
0cd.png

But the WiiU walked so the Switch could run. But even the Switch is so damn outdated now. So many games now have to both look and run like shit to work on Switch hardware. Plus I hate Nintendo anyways and how hostile they are to their own community. [laughs in Steam Deck]

Reactions: unknownaspect
I still have my PS/2, which I've had to replace controllers on twice. I have a few gems I'm going to miss when it's finally toast.

Mmmm....toast.
Someone said PS2, and I have been summoned. I've had about three PS2s in the past five years that all had their lasers die, as well as a backwards compatible PS3 that now has some kind of hardware failure. I'm a Need For Speed junkie, as far as PS2 goes, Most Wanted 2005 being my favorite. Soon I'm aiming to get a new Xbox 360 so I can have a working disc drive (mine's been dead for years), and I'll be playing a lot of OG Xbox games through the backwards compatibility, which in turn were also released on PS2. Or just playing the 360 upscaled versions. Besides a ton of Need For Speed on PS2, I'm also a big GTA guy. I have 100% saves of GTA III and Vice City on my card somewhere. Not San Andreas, but I have a 100% save of that on 360.

Attachments

• 23A9E232-0C51-45C4-8C89-ABF871643940.png
    23A9E232-0C51-45C4-8C89-ABF871643940.png
    4 MB · Views: 2
Someone said PS2, and I have been summoned. I've had about three PS2s in the past five years that all had their lasers die, as well as a backwards compatible PS3 that now has some kind of hardware failure. I'm a Need For Speed junkie, as far as PS2 goes, Most Wanted 2005 being my favorite. Soon I'm aiming to get a new Xbox 360 so I can have a working disc drive (mine's been dead for years), and I'll be playing a lot of OG Xbox games through the backwards compatibility, which in turn were also released on PS2. Or just playing the 360 upscaled versions. Besides a ton of Need For Speed on PS2, I'm also a big GTA guy. I have 100% saves of GTA III and Vice City on my card somewhere. Not San Andreas, but I have a 100% save of that on 360.
If you have a PC, you might as well just dump the games for use on PCSX2 lol.

Finally! Someone else who likes that game! I knew I wasn't crazy! I love that game so much!
Unfortunately I've only ever played a bit of Adventures, but mostly Star Fox 64 on my N64, and Star Fox 64 3D on my 3DS. Might have to go with 64 3D as my favorite, though. But I'm really sad because the cockpit view in 64 was dope as fuck and they didn't bring it back in 3D.

Users who are viewing this thread